Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact that we can all simultaneously hate on yet also love and stan Lana.. bipolarity is a disease

c7bd21770c98b9ad3507436851a715b7f7204ee8

I love Lana as a person, I love her art, I love her mind, but I fucking absolutely hate her work ethic. Like ugh there's thousands of people who would put in three times the work Lana would but they're not talented like ugh you fucking talented bitch why can't you strive to put in hard work you're literally wasting talent on being too cool to be bothered and it makes me so mad ugh rant over don't mind me I'm a dramatic faggot oop

tumblr_p8um8ydlQA1x9ghmno1_250.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I love Lana as a person, I love her art, I love her mind, but I fucking absolutely hate her work ethic. Like ugh there's thousands of people who would put in three times the work Lana would but they're not talented like ugh you fucking talented bitch why can't you strive to put in hard work you're literally wasting talent on being too cool to be bothered and it makes me so mad ugh rant over don't mind me I'm a dramatic faggot oop

tumblr_p8um8ydlQA1x9ghmno1_250.gif

If Lana put in an ounce of effort since the early days of her career (and arguably since the Honeymoon era) she would probably have 5 Grammys, an Emmy, an Oscar, a People's Choice award and a Tony but alas...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Does Ben and Lana even realize how easy it would be to release Yosemite, RBFY, & BAR? Doing that would literally make half of this fanbase shut up and leave them alone to release it. Marina fuckin released TWO songs on her SoundCloud that weren't finished in time for the EH release. FOR FREE. It cannot be that hard to have someone make a quick cover art, and slap it on iTunes and Spotify. 

Fucking Nicki Minaj released all the exclusive international bonus tracks from her albums in every country for god sake. It's not that hard to do

negAbhB.png

Does Ben and Lana even realize how easy it would be to release Yosemite, RBFY, & BAR? Doing that would literally make half of this fanbase shut up and leave them alone to release it. Marina fuckin released TWO songs on her SoundCloud that weren't finished in time for the EH release. FOR FREE. It cannot be that hard to have someone make a quick cover art, and slap it on iTunes and Spotify.

Fucking Nicki Minaj released all the exclusive international bonus tracks from her albums in every country for god sake. It's not that hard to do

I don't think they care because they know (especially after today) that they can do whatever they want and fans will just throw money at them. It's very sad to be honest. I told y'all Cult Del Rey was real!

tumblr_oyjggtfN8q1wch9p1o1_500.gif

I don't think they care because they know (especially after today) that they can do whatever they want and fans will just throw money at them. It's very sad to be honest. I told y'all Cult Del Rey was real!

tumblr_oyjggtfN8q1wch9p1o2_r1_500.gif

okay then they can't get mad if they ever leaked. You can't have your cake and eat it to

negAbhB.png

I don't think fans understand that preaching the fact that you'll follow someone and throw your money at them through anything, even if they start not caring about anything anymore, pretty much gets managers dicks hard. Why would they pay for promo and interviews and planes when you just greenlit the go sign for them to be lazy? Even if that's truly how you feel, you never tell the artist or managers that. Like damn babies. We screwed now! A rule for life in general: take this as an example for everything, if you tell your drug dealer you absolutely need them because they're your only drug dealer, they will automatically up the prices, and give you less. You need to make them think THEY need you. Simple rule to life. Don't let people know they can take advantage of you.

tumblr_oyjggtfN8q1wch9p1o1_500.gif

I just saw BTD video is almost 400M views omfg! You gays better gotta stream it

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i don’t care anymore. i don’t support leaks but at this point.. i want cinnamon and in your car to be leaked asap. then i’ll be satisfied till she releases the album.

lol i just hope it leaks at this point so it gives us more reasons to prove why ed and ben suck at their jobs

Th'am I think jokes are supposed to be funny?

I think comedy and art are both subjective and depend on how you were brought up, what you did in life, etc.

Like I laughed at this video of a little blind girl on the news because the news reporter told her "wow is there anything you can't do" and she said "see" and my mom literally looked at me like damn what did I raise :thumb3: but yeah some people think Spongebob is funny, some think American Dad, some think South park, some think snl, some think Ellen is funny. All depends!