Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yosemite more like yo semen in me :clapback:

That gif reminds me.. am I the only one who didnt know Umbrella by Rihanna is about her vagina??? I was watching a movie today and some 5 year old randomly said that and I was like :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

That gif reminds me.. am I the only one who didnt know Umbrella by Rihanna is about her vagina??? I was watching a movie today and some 5 year old randomly said that and I was like :defeated:

I thought it was about a condom or something "it's pourin rain... baby cum into me cum innnnto meee"

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Sis no more umbrella theories i still laugh at the one that spread when I was in highschool saying it was about her mom and her mom's name was umbrella I was like what the :biblio: we love crazy theories

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

If you ever find a place that sells Shawn Mendes can you tell me sis I need one

tumblr_pn8u06bkX91wb1iz2o1_540.gif

The fragrance? You can find it at Macy's or Walmart. Its called "Shawn Signature" and its $20 for the 1.7 oz I believe. And it smells heavenly :smile: He recently released a new one :oprah3: called "Shawn Signature 2" and it's a cream colored bottle (the first one is blue) and it smells slightly more masculine. However both are for men AND women so you get the best of both worlds :krylie:

Sorry for the long post but I couldn't miss the opportunity to promote excellence

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

fr though I'm 105% expecting the album to come sometime in May, it just makes sense based on the pattern of idiocy (LFL was rumored for May then came two months later in July, therefore NFR was rumored for March and will come two months later in May). If this doesn't happen tho I am fully prepared to get Lana's addy from Azealia and lead a march for the album on her doorstep  :scream:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Her top 20 best songs are undoubtedly

Venice Bitch

Heroin

Video Games

Tomorrow Never Came

West Coast

Ride

Brooklyn Baby

Get Free

Bel Air

Flipside