Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Shaun Mendes is shit, just like this era.

Coney Island King spilling hot tea for once omg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

yes

i love how u rarely ever comment but only choose to when it's to put my baby down or drag me..why are you so obsessed over my success and taste? is you, the broken LED lightbulb tossaway demo stanning maggot infested tasteless stan bictch tryna find desperation in ha hand me down clearence rack mothball hole'd up legging denim pants and blistering pocket penny shoes and blues clues all clueless no cher ass striped illfitting shirt? ? go eat some polly pocket dresses u ain't ever been skinny you lookin straight malnourished get you some cheese before tossing up ur derrière on this here thread in this here boards u fat stinky gutterbuggin bitch

yes

i love how u rarely ever comment but only choose to when it's to put my baby down or drag me..why are you so obsessed over my success and taste? is you, the broken LED lightbulb tossaway demo stanning maggot infested tasteless stan bictch tryna find desperation in ha hand me down clearence rack mothball hole'd up legging denim pants and blistering pocket penny shoes and blues clues all clueless no cher ass striped illfitting shirt? ? go eat some polly pocket dresses u ain't ever been skinny you lookin straight malnourished get you some cheese before tossing up ur derrière on this here thread in this here boards u fat stinky gutterbuggin bitch

Just bc psychedelia has many discordant chords doesnt mean it isnt "composed". Syd composed majority of Interstellar Drive and there is an improvisation segue which is then cooled down by a riff Peter Jenner came up with prior to recording the song (aka not improvised and instead planned)

What exactly is interesting and compelling about Jack Antonoff's amateur guitar solo 

interstellar was primarily an improv song around a riff that syd came up with (bc he heard jenner humming a similar melody - technically he didn't come up with the riff as jenner didn't even play an instrument); check out the few rare live performances of the song with syd, especially the one from 66, and you'll see what i mean. the record version is the recording of an improv so technically obv not an improv anymore, but the so-called "composition" is loose and disjointed at best.

the interesting part about VB isn't any guitar solo but the superposition and overlay of several synths and distorted guitar tracks; there's literally a wall of guitars, not a single solo. which is why i maintain that if you don't find that interesting, it means that this kind of sprawling shoegazey psych is just not your thing. or do you honestly believe that all the critics that pretty much unanimously praised the song's instrumentals and included it in end of year best of 2018 lists are wrong & you're the sole enlightened one who's capable of accurately appraising the song's quality or lack thereof?

Ok I know I said I’d leave like twenty minutes ago nsnskskdnd but I’m just here to ask anyone to volunteer and make a video like these awesome dudes, they got what they asked for a few days later. :3

https://twitter.com/kirkdeveyck/status/1084260434964828161?s=21

K have a nice evening y’all

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Since you started sis, I need to say it: Kylie Minogue doesn't have a a career in America, she's considered nothing here, and Britney outsold her.

I'm so sorry but i'm banning u goodbye sis!

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@@YUNGATA is for Yosemite 

hey blue baby still has the best chorus of this era

And the only stars we saw were in the sky at the boulevard And the only thing we needed, is to be free And the only girl you had eyes for Plays downtown in the local bar That was me, she was me

Lana Del Rey? You mean that chick who dyed her hair blonde, moved to a new jersey trailer park and became a drug counselor?

Honestly trailer park Lizzy sounds so much more better and intriguing than Lana the LA insta baddie.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven