Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

U need Jesus too, girl!

Anyways, WAITING for a church inspired song @Lana! Let’s go!

Jesus needs me far more than I need him, trust me.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

U need Jesus too, girl!

Anyways, WAITING for a church inspired song @Lana! Let’s go!

ok for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some political n religious songs with long ass titles like c*achella on the album

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Serious question to y'all...

Am I the only one who kinda wants to unstan? literally

not at all. i mean i don't really consider myself a "stan" of anyone per se but like...i'm losing interest, this bitch is really TRYING us. if it's not irresponsible unprofessionalism, it's a homophobic cult church, and if not that it's something else (feminism is uninteresting? trying to perform in israel?) and lately it's a terrible cocktail of everything. she's becoming less and less likeable to me and as much as i love her music and who i used to believe she was (it's hard for me to figure out whether she really was that or just had me fooled), i'm just annoyed and kinda done with her behavior right now. it's hard for me to stay interested or excited when everything is this messy

it's just the way i feel

Jesus needs me far more than I need him, trust me.

Yikes!

ok for some reason, I wouldn't be surprised if there's some political n religious songs with long ass titles like c*achella on the album

Standalone or on the album I’m READY!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

yeah no im not a stan of her anymore

i am a fan of her work up until lfl, but now im not a stan

when will she wake the fuck up and realise her act isnt cute, and its losing her fans

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Tbt to when my mom called me out for fucking guys who looked like heavy metal jesus and told me it was bc i subconsciously wanted to go back to christianity :rollin:

whatever...

imlikeachildwhobelongstonobodysoiwearyoulikemyclothesholdyouclosetomybodybecause.yOU.hurt.so.gOOd

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

this is the only kind of jesus i'm willing to even consider

I had a (metalhead, obvs) ex who literally portrayed jesus

so I really wasn't in the position to say anything :toofunny:

Give her some privacy and space. Unless she publicly addresses or even promotes the church, we don’t have any right to attack her

:nono:

Y'all unstanning Lana now? Become Radiohead stans instead :hooker:

I’ve been more invested in the future of cloud gaming than I have this album recently and it feels nice unstanning a homophobic bih

Well I said it before but I don't see a point of stanning Lana anymore.. And I know it sounds wrong but let me be clear.. I don't mean being a fan even hardcore of her but stanning,because she doesn't really do anything anymore like magazines, interviews, shoots, events, appearances that justify the "stanning" thing.. I'm pretty sure I will follow for many more years but apart from the music there isnt something it will hype me and get me excited.. Oh I sound very annoying? Wasn't my intention, sorry. I'm just saying my opinion

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Serious answer, this stan shit is unhealthy af. I'm not about that ride or die life irl for people I actually know, I sure as hell ain't gonna blindly defend & support people who don't give a rat's ass about me or even know I exist. People need to be checked CONSTANTLY. People need to be called out on their shit. Being an enabler aint cute anymore. It's a sad existence. I mean we're not even there to reap whatever benefits come with being a real life yes man. We get NOTHING from this. I see all these desperate people like...you really think Lana's gonna notice you? Single you out, maybe fly you out to LA to go to church with her and take cute selfies with your matcha smoothies? The fuck. You think you're gonna live out your "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" dreams but with Lana? Jesus. Stanning just don't make no sense, not in this economy, sorry.

Remember when being a stan was considered a bad thing? We should go back to that.

Remember when being a stan was considered a bad thing? We should go back to that.

It's fun to joke about, but it's not something anyone should actually do. Like, it's disturbing. I have OCD and I hate it, I hate my stupid obsessive tendencies, esp with collecting shit. Like a couple years ago I was obsessed with having every Lana song, even the ones I didn't like and never listened to. That shit's fucked up. Normalizing & glorifying stan behavior doesn't help anyone

It's fun to joke about, but it's not something anyone should actually do. Like, it's disturbing. I have OCD and I hate it, I hate my stupid obsessive tendencies, esp with collecting shit. Like a couple years ago I was obsessed with having every Lana song, even the ones I didn't like and never listened to. That shit's fucked up. Normalizing & glorifying stan behavior doesn't help anyone

ah not to like veer off and therapize but same, that's why i say "i'm not a stan of anyone" when what i really mean is that i'm equally a stan of literally every musician i listen to when it comes to interviews and knowing whole discographies back to front and other obsessive pointless shit

it's just the way i feel

Ugh, I'm so over this Hillsong bullshit. I don't like to criticize her every move but I wish she would just stop with this nonsense already. And release the record thank you very much. Also, didn't she say she wanted to put out the poetry book first and then the album? But apparently nfr will be out sometime this year and in that March interview she said the book will come out "probably next year". So what is the truth.

ah not to like veer off and therapize but same, that's why i say "i'm not a stan of anyone" when what i really mean is that i'm equally a stan of literally every musician i listen to when it comes to interviews and knowing whole discographies back to front and other obsessive pointless shit

There are artists I have thousands of pictures of saved in my computer. It's awful. It's embarrassing. I hate it. I'm trying to get more in control of it.