Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

U need Jesus too, girl!

Anyways, WAITING for a church inspired song @Lana! Let’s go!

Takes talent to be both incredibly irritating but also boring as hell with these bait posts. Not to mention your signature. 

Y'all unstanning Lana now? Become Radiohead stans instead  :hooker:

Close the bookmarked snippet YT vids and stream In Rainbows girls n gays

locals only

stream In Rainbows girls n gays

this is a daily activity in my household and by household i mean my apartment and its sole occupant yours truly

it's just the way i feel

I'm not a big fan of her personality right now, at least what little of it we've been given this era. But I feel like, give it 6 months and we'll probably get a different personality from her. 

she's not a gemini anymore the multiple personalities are cancelledT

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I have to say I REALLY LIKE  all the people here who are critical of her and what she is doing

because that means we care or we cared for her

yes, it is hard to love her right now

I mean... I do not love/like her as I did when MAC came out...

but...

all this just makes me question - as many noticed - if she was FAKE from the beginning and we were all fooled? and maybe media was actually right to call her fake

Oooh, I knew that sneaky bitch went to church again!

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10772-lana-leaving-church-again-june-6-2019/

Idk who it was who said it, but I heard the more bigoted you are the more it shows in your appearance. It was a joke, but... yeah. Actually, I wonder if Chuck said anything to her? And like someone on here said before, the church and her friends could also be taking her focus away from NFR. I think I’m a little surprised that her sister hasn’t said anything yet.

She's minding her own business though, she's never spoke about the church or said people should go or how great it is(we wouldn't even know unless people werent there taking photos). It could be personal stuff like help with mental health, addiction, could be family problems or someone she knows with an illness or someone could have died.

That’s what therapy is for. Not a church that openly preaches homophobic beliefs, protects sexual predators and is endorsed by fellow vapid celebrities who need therapy or an intervention themselves.

Whom needs cinnamon when reckoner is alive and breathing  :hooker:

nfr got eaten by the worms and weird fishes...weird fiiiiiiiishes

it's just the way i feel

You know, I always thought she’d roll the other way and try to be edgy by calling herself a satanist (like I did when I was 15) but this is somehow even worse.

Lmao I did the same thing. I even purchased the LaVeyan Satanic bible :thumb:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Lmao I did the same thing. I even purchased the LaVeyan Satanic bible :thumb:

Girl, I was one of those unhinged serial killer fangirls too. I’m so glad I grew out of that shit.

Now if only Lana learned from her experience of being in a cult and kept her distance.

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

Idk who it was who said it, but I heard the more bigoted you are the more it shows in your appearance. It was a joke, but... yeah. Actually, I wonder if Chuck said anything to her? And like someone on here said before, the church and her friends could also be taking her focus away from NFR. I think I’m a little surprised that her sister hasn’t said anything yet.

I can't wait for her to sell all her cars and buy a truck :toofunny:

She'll be dancing at night back in Alabama for real this time :sluttybunny:

Chuck, for some bizarre reason considering she's a member of the LGBTQ+ community, seems to be okay with it. We've seen her hang out with the Hillsong crew more than once.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

hey lizzy...

Thom read faust and knew that gretchen was a standin for NFR and faust is a standin for Lana. It's no coincidence that NFR is the album coming after the creep get free mess. We stan a squinty king.

locals only

I said it once I'll say it again I have NFR cravings

I'd just sit and think damn what I feel like is listening to NFR why is my dumb subconscious even reminding me that the album should be long out at this point I didn't choose this

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif