canela

Slayyyter

The mirror pic is fucking legendary. One of the best photos I've ever seen of her.

This photoshoot is just craaaaaaaazyyy. The only look I don't like is the really high pony one.

She could have gotten her nails done before the shoot though omg.

11 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

why are people thinking this? was there a leaked release date that passed?

She announced on one of the first shows of her tour that it was coming out on the 17th, should've been yesterday. I'm fairly sure she said it on the first night before performing James Dean, which is also supposed to be on there

Makeup and Starfucker kinda aren’t on par with the rest of the (very excellent) album. Perhaps it wouldn’t be that bad if the deluxe ends up not happening :pout:

They’re not bad but the feature on Makeup brings the song quality down TBH (and it’s kinda weird to have 1 underwhelming feature on the tracklist while the rest of the album’s fully solo) and the title track’s flow is kinda clunky. James Dean goes off though.

qfrWuBl.png

9 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

deluxe is still coming she just confirmed in instagram comments

glad i never gave up hope. i notice a lot of people online (not just slayyyter fans) are so quick to think an artist scrapped something just because a willy nilly on a whim release date passes. I remember in spring 2019 people were saying Lana's NFR got scrapped and shes never releasing it because it didn't come out in the first quarter of the year.... like damn people have some patience.

my policy is always anything is possible until a new era starts. so unless slayyyter starts her next era tomorrow... I aint giving up hope

On 11/20/2023 at 6:15 AM, slayyyngel said:

yeah idk why anyone would think its scrapped... she was saying every stop of the tour the deluxe was coming with James Dean.

unless she flat out says it on twitter just wait for the announcement.

well… she did mention a deluxe too with Troubled Paradise… and scrapped it after the leaks. 

I mean, I also think the deluxe is coming this time but can’t blame others to think otherwise to avoid getting too hyped for nothing. 

can’t wait to blast James Dean out loud 

im sorry but she botched tear me open like its just not as good anymore she shouldve kept the old instrumental with the new vocals and adlibs then she wouldve had her best song

My girls is missing, perhaps working longer on Starfucker deluxe? Also, I read someone idea of the deluxe being called Starfucked, that would be so silly. Imagine if Fader let her do more tracks for deluxe? 

So this is mean 4 more songs? Almost like every picture is telling an own story...

12 hours ago, Gore said:

My girls is missing, perhaps working longer on Starfucker deluxe? Also, I read someone idea of the deluxe being called Starfucked, that would be so silly. Imagine if Fader let her do more tracks for deluxe? 

So this is mean 4 more songs? Almost like every picture is telling an own story...

I instantly thought this was each pic represents a deluxe track