Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

well yeah sis no shade but it is a dick move to try and push yourself in to get in the row before you, if someone tries to pull that (and yea someone did in Stockholm) me and my friends will fight u

yeah, was already kind of afraid that they tried to kill me (even before my dick move) or something. (With their words) lmao. I tried to get beside them just before Lana's entrance, I wasn't planning on doing such a yes, rude thing, just when I realized I couldn't see anything at all, and did try for some good seconds. The people behind me were talking about trying "push themselves" to get in front of the stage, so I thought "maybe I should try it to then" (not that things are OK just because other people are doing it). Being such a rookie to this I thought that

everything is fair in war and concert

apparently not :( (that is a joke okayyy)

edit: please don't hate me everyone lol "just because" I'm whining about the people in front of me. Yes, it was stupid to even think they'd let me stand beside them (and not their fault that their height blocked my sight)... lmao, but I didn't do any other dick thing to make them hate me, I promise. I have gotten myself bad reputation now have I  :crossed:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

People are like "you should live in the moment and not recoring videos with your phone!" etc. well, I'm GLAD I did record a few things. For example I didn't even know that the National Anthem music video was shown at the "stage screen" or that Lana was walking only a few meters away from me during VB... lol, I only noticed that thanks to my videos.

OMG this is so sad :toofunny:

While somewhat on the topic of fashion I just want to remind everyone of the most underrated Lana tour fit goodnight that's all

5b7rjz-l-610x610-dress-lana+del+rey-stri

i just wanted to say that dress was hideous

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

so I still can't get the fact that I have now finally seen Lana live. I sacrificed Billie to not be too far away from the front row, I managed to get the third front row spot. Good enough. I was not feeling very good though and it was so fucking boring just to stand there and wait for more than 2 hours. All alone. I was promised to not be left alone at the festival (and me wanting too see Lana, was THE only reason the people I arrived to Lolla with, even went there, lmao. Luckily it wasn't that bad to spend 90% of the time at Lollapalooza all alone, not by choice though lol. But... I guess that's another story and doesn't really belong in this thread.)

So how am I going to keep this short... ok I can't, sorry. Here's my... experience slash rant:
VERY tall people were in front of me. Fucking Russians or something (or Polish, idk. But they're going by the name "The Russians", I hope you don't read this lmao, if you do: I'm sorry.) Who were looking at me all the time and more than likely talking SHIT about me. Like, do you THINK I want to be this close behind you? Nah-ah. I REALLY tried, with all my strenght, to make them let me stand BESIDE them. I did not want to be rude in anyway, only I wanted to actually SEE something. But that was very unsucceful lol. Sorry but WHY do super tall people need to be in the front :( . I thought "it's not my fault I'm short!" and then realized maybe they're thinking "iT's NoT OuR FauLt We'Re TaLL" lol. soo I didn't see SHIT 85% of the time, 15% of the time I tried to stand on my toes, a hurtful experience.
 People are like "you should live in the moment and not recoring videos with your phone!" etc. well, I'm GLAD I did record a few things. For example I didn't even know that the National Anthem music video was shown at the "stage screen" or that Lana was walking only a few meters away from me during VB... lol, I only noticed that thanks to my videos.

...and I know I can't say things like this without being a problematic eletistic stan I suppose... but: those damn Russians were basically fake fans. OK no, but they didn't even know the words to all the songs! Well, I know people are annoyed if people are scream-singing the lyrics with Lana but... I myself did it the whole time, maybe I destroyed some people's recordings or maybe even experience.. but it's HARD not to sing along. I truly sang my heart out. It was my first Lana live time and she is one of my two ALL TIME FAV and has been for years. Is that a valid excuse?

So what about LANA: annoyed that she was late so we didn't get to hear Doin Time................. :(  and yeah, a quite boring setlist overall. Too much old hits. Although I'm glad I have now heard BTD, National Anthem, OTTR and PWYC live (being four of my favs). The weird thing is I don't remember that much tbh? It's like a dream. Like it still hasn't happened.
I was sooo nervous, anxious,  the days before and on Friday. Why? I was worried that something would go wrong and that I wouldn't get to see Lana. hahah. It went fine though. obviously. I mean... except I was on my very own and that was boring af, I didn't see anything and just felt like almost faiting afterwards (I ate too little that day so, it's my own fault lol). But her perfomace: I got to see her after 6 years. I have cried because every time she's been in Sweden before I have missed it all. I did cry, of hapiness during Born To Die. People were looking at me ugly crying and that might have been the only time in my life I didn't care what anyone thought I looked like. In that very moment. I can't describe the feeling that I had before days, weeks, and months when it was actually time, but it's like it wasn't such a big deal after all... Maybe that's how things reallly are because Lana is just a human being too... idk.

Give us tall people a break :judgingu: theres nothing we can do and if you were to let smaller people in front then you would end up behind loads of people. I don't go to concerts really but I have thought about if I did i wouldnt go to the front as I am tall and would go to the side but people are entited to if they want. Theres loads of inconveniences to being tall that we deserve to do the odd thing without being bothered by people :grr:

can't quote you and post something, idk why but: @Clampigirl

Actually I did not have a bad experience!  :)  Even though it may sound like it. Well partly it was, but overall it was OK, really. I was just annoyed because the people in front on me, not only did block my sight (ofc they have the right to be there too! I will probably be forever annoyed at that, but well I am overexaggerating and partly just joking, though the "Russians"... I think they truly talked shit about me with each other, supposedly because well yeah people (maybe everyone?) in the audience was accidently touching each other all the time lol. Could be wrong but it really felt that they hated me and said to each other how ugly and dumb, lonley loser I was for was "trying to take their place" or something. :deadbanana:

I hope I don't come off as mean-spirited, I'm really not. I should really be happy that I ran straight from Bay Stage after Brockhampton (the audience was kinda crazy, so I couldn't get out of there earlier lmao) to Tower Stage to get a good spot. Meaning: I did just wait fore a little more than two (even though it felt like five) hours for Lana. (I thought it would be wayyyyyy more people there!l ) It is pretty good for the first time seeing (except the irony of not seeing much lmao!) her live, for me, AND I didn't even wait there the whole day!

I saw Junior Brielle too (been loving them ever since that day tbh) and I almost died inside, but of excintment (+ slightly panic) when they mentioned Lana's dressing room. Will never forget that little moment   :flutter:

I'm so sorry that you don't have any footage left and that your phone died! I know the pain of that. But: happy you had a good time!

Oh, I didn't see this until now. :0

I just assumed you had a bad experience because you didn't mention a lot of good things, haha. And yeeaaahhh, the rapper before Lana (he used way too many gun shots audio in between every song, like, damn, chill dude) had some crazy fans, there were guys behind me who were literally almost jumping on us, I tried to call the guard several times to ask them to chill and have some respect for people around them (I almost thought they would crush a poor girl next to me) but he was all like "nuffin' I can do". Well, thank you so much, security guard. >___> Thank l0rd he went off stage 15 minutes too early. His stupid fans didn't even notice or try to call him back on stage, thank da l0rd for that too.

But wait, I can't remember Junior Brielle saying that? O___o All I recall is them asking who we were waiting for and I yelled LANAAAAAA lol. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

i just wanted to say that dress was hideous

it is and yet i love it so much:’) miss lana del rey with her glamorous hair and makeup performing her incredible cinematic music in a dress that looks like the old beach towel i keep in my trunk for emergencies..... i litcherally love her so much

UbsOye5.png