Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

Stockholm, Sweden @ Lollapalooza - June 28, 2019

IF SHE ALREADY KNOWS IT'S COMING OUT IN 2 MONTHS (A COUPLE MONTHS) THEN WHY NOT TELL US THE DATE CAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE ONE MISS LANA SDFHPSDHFPWS

What part of in a little bit don’t you understand? How much more CLEAR can she be?

It’s coming soon ok! I hope this helps.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She's gonna run out of words to say when talking about the new record in future shows lol 

1. ''In 2 months''

2. ''in a little bit''

3. ''in a couple of months''

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

She's gonna run out of words to say when talking about the new record in future shows lol 

1. ''In 2 months''

2. ''in a little bit''

She’s gonna be saying “later this year”, “almost coming”, etc. I love a bitch who hurts me & hates using accurate time!!!

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

1. ''In 2 months''

2. ''in a little bit''

maybe she can just keep saying 2 months till we all shrivel up and die

it's just the way i feel

couldnt enjoy the show post black beauty but i had lots of fun with clampigirl today!! love her loads

Omg I noticed and I felt like hugging you but I wasn’t sure if it was just irritated eyes or the song, because some smoke machines made my eyes irritated earlier, and now I feel like I should’ve hugged you, I’m sorry. ;-; Black Beauty made me teary-eyed too (maybe because I saw you getting emotional) but the tears fell during Ride instead. :poordat:

You’re such a nice and kind guy, I can’t thank you enough for writing me that long DM calming me down before the festival and taking care of me today and keeping me company. And I haven’t forgotten when you offered to sell me a LATTM ticket either. You’re a kind soul, thank you so, so much! :krylie:

Edit: Wait, maybe it was a good thing that I didn’t hug you, maybe you needed a moment for yourself. ;-;

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The set was sooo short! She was late for 15 minutes, and she definitely left earlier than 22:30... but girl was looking hot.

TFW when she announced “i’m gonna do a couple of new songs and some old”, I immediately thought about a couple of never performed songs from NFR as something NEW and maybe some unreleased stuff for OLD? But she probably meant Mariners & VB and BTD...

Really sad no Doin Time today

Arrives late ... leaves early ... doesn't do her latest release ...

Three shows in and she's already sick of touring

:hide:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The set was sooo short! She was late for 15 minutes, and she definitely left earlier than 22:30... but girl was looking hot.

TFW when she announced “i’m gonna do a couple of new songs and some old”, I immediately thought about a couple of never performed songs from NFR as something NEW and maybe some unreleased stuff for OLD? But she probably meant Mariners & VB and BTD...

Really sad no Doin Time today

tbf judging the livestreams she came on at about 9:27 (12 minutes late) and left at around 10:27 (3 minutes early). leaving 3 minutes early would be alright if she had been on time but yeah she should have just squeezed in doing time and shortened venice as that one has a flexible ending considering the band just keeps playing as long as lana is down by the fans.

she should just finally request 1:45-2 hr time slots at festivals (and obviously extend her own shows as well) 

i76mrxw.png 

MAC (she's definitely singing, "I'm fucked up" instead of "I fucked up" now)

OTTR:

Video Games:

More on that person's account

the OTTR dance that she tries to do is just sad now...like just stop

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF