Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Dev

I won a VIP to see her in Boston with a +1 on my birthday but she cancelled like super last minute (I didn't know until I got to the venue) and rescheduled for a day in December but the new day didn't work out so I didn't go... It included a meet and greet too so it's a shame, but I'm not a huge fan anyway. 

I realllyy love her song Fireball. She has a few other bops but overall I find her pretty boring. Uffie has done most of it first and did it waaaay better. Even Ke$ha during her trashy party girl phase has a similar style of music that just outshines Dev IMO.

14417469274.gif

I just checked ITunes and she's releasing a new EP 'Bittersweet July' (?) in September.  The previews sound promising - she's ditched The Cataracs and seems to be working with a new producer, Nanosaur.. we'll see.

I just checked ITunes and she's releasing a new EP 'Bittersweet July' (?) in September.  The previews sound promising - she's ditched The Cataracs and seems to be working with a new producer, Nanosaur.. we'll see.

Well, she's been working with Nano from her very beginnings actually... I dunno, I just lost interest in her :c

Where my Latinas at?! I've been listening to her a lot again recently. I hope Bittersweet July is like Not All Love Songs Have To Be So Sad.

There's samples on iTunes of Bittersweet July

BzhmW.png