Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

your editing skills have improved so much this looks so good and legit. really love the work on her eye. the thing that's bothering me the most (about the photo in general) is her hair. it's so frizzy.

i76mrxw.png 

Did you mean: You're A Rat

I'm a rat for liking Neil Krug? I wasn't dissing Trash Magic and his work in any way lol. Sorry if it came off that way. Trash Magic did not even photograph that photo... you should have said King Of Editing rather than King Of Photography

I'm a rat for liking Neil Krug? I wasn't dissing Trash Magic and his work in any way lol. Sorry if it came off that way. Trash Magic did not even photograph that photo... you should have said King Of Editing rather than King Of Photography

I meant in the sense that he not only edits, but touches up, draws, etc. So no, king of editing would not be valid :)

I meant in the sense that he not only edits, but touches up, draws, etc. So no, king of editing would not be valid :)

Either way you and I think that Trash Magic is an amazing editor, and I personally think Neil Krug isn't. Nothing less nothing more. If you're gonna be so annoyed by a word don't go on a forum site.

Either way you and I think that Trash Magic is an amazing editor, and I personally think Neil Krug isn't. Nothing less nothing more. If you're gonna be so annoyed by a word don't go on a forum site.

intake ya wonky ass outta here :smokes3:

intake ya wonky ass outta here :smokes3:

You don't have a response so you use a word I made because it was harder to type "Published" and "Unpublished" on 1700 photos, if you'd like to help I really could use it. And the meaing of "intake" is "An amount of food, air, or another substance taken into the body" or "the action of taking something in", if you're gonna @ people over words and not use them correctly don't say anything. I'm not sure why you keep dragging this on when I said trash is a great editor and I stated an opinion that wasn't derogatory, but let's keep it out of Trash Magic's thread. you called me a rat because you thought I was degrading Trash's work but at the same time you degrade mine... blasphemy

Even tho that didn't make sense, it was kind of funny HS_LanaSmile_15.gif

You don't have a response so you use a word I made because it was harder to type "Published" and "Unpublished" on 1700 photos, if you'd like to help I really could use it. And the meaing of "intake" is "An amount of food, air, or another substance taken into the body" or "the action of taking something in", if you're gonna @ people over words and not use them correctly don't say anything. I'm not sure why you keep dragging this on when I said trash is a great editor and I stated an opinion that wasn't derogatory, but let's keep it out of Trash Magic's thread. you called me a rat because you thought I was degrading Trash's work but at the same time you degrade mine... blasphemy

Even tho that didn't make sense, it was kind of funny HS_LanaSmile_15.gif

tumblr_o4m9wu3WvK1udafteo1_250.gif