Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

Inspired by La Roux - Trouble In Paradise cover

Looked best with no text on it, I intended it for any of the 1949 tracks, 1949, daytona meth, every man has his wish, hawaiian tropic 

1949_by_other_covers-d7ic7dg.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

You probably don't want to work on it any more, but I think it would look better if she was positioned further up so it looked like she was leaning on the car and if you photoshopped the shadows across her face and chest out.

Guest Dot

OMG I was in desperate need of a cool "1949" cover for my fan compilation! :defeated: I agree with what @@dru said, but other than that it's flawless!

i rly like the cover. the only complaint i have is all the red. its so distracting and i wish it was more of a mellow earth tone to it because it makes me focus a lot on it when instead i wanna enjoy the gorgeous overall setting that you've created. apart from that excellent job!

EQFO7rX.png

i rly like the cover. the only complaint i have is all the red. its so distracting and i wish it was more of a mellow earth tone to it because it makes me focus a lot on it when instead i wanna enjoy the gorgeous overall setting that you've created. apart from that excellent job!

i agree. it's also hard to see the detail in the shirt. it looks like someone cut out red paper and laid it on there. other than that, great work as usual.

im gonna work on some requests this week and post new stuff. I just reorganised the Rick Nowels leaks so I made a new cover for those. I'll post it with my inspiration tomorrow

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Inspired by La Roux - Trouble In Paradise cover

Looked best with no text on it, I intended it for any of the 1949 tracks, 1949, daytona meth, every man has his wish, hawaiian tropic 

1949_by_other_covers-d7ic7dg.png

do u have the original pic? I like the way her face looks

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

do u have the original pic? I like the way her face looks

we'll post it on ldrnow later. ill hit u up when done (no ultra violence involved)

Trans-Am

trans_am_by_other_covers-d7kqzcp.png

I think Trans-Am was the working title for what is now Ultraviolence, my theory is that after Black Beauty and everything leaked that Lana started over. idk if it's true.  :bye2:

I use this for a collection of the leaked Rick Nowels tracks and some others which I think fit the vibe. Mostly 2012 - 2013 tracks

Trans-Am

trans_am_by_other_covers-d7kqzcp.png

I think Trans-Am was the working title for what is now Ultraviolence, my theory is that after Black Beauty and everything leaked that Lana started over. idk if it's true.  :bye2:

I use this for a collection of the leaked Rick Nowels tracks and some others which I think fit the vibe. Mostly 2012 - 2013 tracks

:defeated:

Pretty. Would you please post the track list? 

I wanna see a cover for Old Money. :flutter: