Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

Guest Dot

Someone on tumblr requested a Your Band is All The Rage cover and since I am so obsessed with the song recently I complied  :creep:  

your_band_is_all_the_rage_by_other_cover

btw please tell me if it looks at all pixelated or jagged ish. they redesigned photoshop for retina display and the resolution of everything is totally fucked up and i hate it :noparty:

I LOVE IT, but the Topaz effect you used is a little too strong. Not sure if it's intended to look like that though. Is that your handwriting by the way? I love it!

I LOVE IT, but the Topaz effect you used is a little too strong. Not sure if it's intended to look like that though. Is that your handwriting by the way? I love it!

it's the oil paint filter on photoshop, the pic would have been really LQ without it and since I edited the over exposure it made her skin kinda choppy. Pretty lazy but I thought it looked cool :P yeah I wrote the titles and put the oil paint filer on those too for texture. are you seeing it as kinda blurry/ LQ?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I love it! How can you do such an amazing handwriting on a computer? :oprah:

I love the effect too but I'm a sucker for that filter so... yeah. :P Maybe if you blur some parts of her face a little would be less notorious? Idk i like it this way tho, its HQ for me too

I love it so fucking much but I don't think it really fits Your Band Is All The Rage :/

Still using tho :hottie:

dats my problem. I might change it. I think butterflies would be way more fitting, agree? :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Those Covers are amazing! I love them. Usining both  :oprah:

Could you PLEASE add "Pt. 2" or "Part 2" (what ever you want) on your butterflies cover? Please :crying:

I want a cover for Butterflies Part 2 too  :P

Something like, the same photo, the same words on the same position but with "Part 2" on it  :smile:

2s6jwhw.jpg

RAWR!

im planning on adding a new album to itunes that will contain all her music videos to date, but im in desperate need of a cover for it.

would love u 'til the end of time if i got it from none other than u sam :flutter:

EQFO7rX.png

tumblr_n3tja4a22q1qftigpo1_1280.png

edit with the billboard pics we have, how i think the official cover will be. I hope it's better though lol

remake for my spiffy new demos album tbh

demo for what? just "demos" ?

Like "Ultraviolence Demos"--I've always loved your BTD demos cover, how it looks very similar and has the box around "demos"

I'm so hyped we even have a demo for the album, unlike Paradise, so I'm tryna jump on this lel