Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

Yeah, painted is not the right term. I mean, her face un your cover looks so different than the original photo, specially on her cheeks. How did you make her face looks like that?

Yeah, painted is not the right term. I mean, her face un your cover looks so different than the original photo, specially on her cheeks. How did you make her face looks like that?

I added some shadows in, you can try the burn tool but I actually just made a selection and darkened it

Thanks btw

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Thanks I appreciate it :)

lana_del_rey___disco_by_other_covers-d5r

Here I really wanted to capture what I saw in my head when I listened to the song. One of my favourite tracks

You piece of shit this is so perfect for the song that I want to cut my fingers off :lange:

lol the biggest compliment 

Heres something I made a while ago. I wanted to make it a single cover for Blue Jeans / Born To Die but the dimensions are too weird

tumblr_mi67rnoItQ1qftigpo1_1280.png

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey