Trash Magic

Trash Magic * Lizzy Grant Lower East Side Jams 🎶

new one for Yayo. Here she is in the midst of her dark trailer park life  :ohno:

tumblr_mmhnt2sxn81qftigpo1_1280.png

I'm stunned trully stunned a whole story behind your cover and you gave a very catchy description. May I post your cover to our greek page. I will credit you and your deviantart

www.facebook.com/lanadelreyofficialgreece

literally this is perfect you are so talented and I hope they get noticed by lana one day (maybe she tweets one of your works) oh and I had no idea that you did summer wine and it is flawless and I used it on itunes as album artwork for summer wine and you are just too perfect okay

god knows I tried

literally this is perfect you are so talented and I hope they get noticed by lana one day (maybe she tweets one of your works) oh and I had no idea that you did summer wine and it is flawless and I used it on itunes as album artwork for summer wine and you are just too perfect okay

such kindness  :oprah2: Lana has noticed the rolling stone cover before and back when ahmed was around (RIP) I submitted a lot of stuff to a fanbook she got given after the fateful night of SNL 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

such kindness  :oprah2: Lana has noticed the rolling stone cover before and back when ahmed was around (RIP) I submitted a lot of stuff to a fanbook she got given after the fateful night of SNL 

Proud of you! Keep up the amazing work  :party:

god knows I tried

Can you please, please, PLEASE make an inside booklet for AKA that has photos and lyrics in it? I would love you so much. I may even pay you in Trident layers.

that would take a long time I may do it at some point but I most likely wont  :teehee:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I finished the motel one Ill post it soon, I might change the text first.

I started making a booklet for Paradise a few months ago and just rediscovered it. I'm aiming to put lots of photos in from the blue jeans video set

tumblr_mnxpueH47l1qftigpo1_1280.png