Lucas B.

NFR! Tour merchandise

Do u guys think there'll be any merch for sale during the NFR! Tour? What would you guys like to see for sale?

I would love a tour book and lyric book, even tho I won't go to any of the concerts. But if there's any merch I'm willing to pay someone here to buy it and send to me bc I really want some tour merch.

original.gif

Do u guys think there'll be any merch for sale during the NFR! Tour? What would you guys like to see for sale?

I would love a tour book and lyric book, even tho I won't go to any of the concerts. But if there's any merch I'm willing to pay someone here to buy it and send to me bc I really want some tour merch.

I'm going to the Jones Beach show if you want me to pick stuff up for you.

giphy.gif

I'm going to the Jones Beach show if you want me to pick stuff up for you.

Really? I would luv it. I just need to know what she's going to sell.

original.gif

Really? I would luv it. I just need to know what she's going to sell.

just PM me when we get closer to the tour date :) I'll take pictures or something when I get in.

giphy.gif

i really hope there will be some cute merch! i would love to see something creative and new and aesthetically pleasing, not just a few white t-shirts with the cover printed on them. there could be something unique that has never been done before, eg. Florence has her own tarot cards as merch and that's such a cool idea, i'm sure Lana's team could come up with something cute like that if they tried, this era has so much potential.

i would like to buy a tour book/lyric book, but i've already spent a large sum of money on the album and the tickets sooooooo...... we'll see about that. but it would be cool.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

i really hope there will be some cute merch! i would love to see something creative and new and aesthetically pleasing, not just a few white t-shirts with the cover printed on them. there could be something unique that has never been done before, eg. Florence has her own tarot cards as merch and that's such a cool idea, i'm sure Lana's team could come up with something cute like that if they tried, this era has so much potential.

i would like to buy a tour book/lyric book, but i've already spent a large sum of money on the album and the tickets sooooooo...... we'll see about that. but it would be cool.

I want so badly a tour book and a lyric book, but I can't find the Paradise ones nowhere :( 

just PM me when we get closer to the tour date :) I'll take pictures or something when I get in.

Okay :) Do u think in the EU leg we'll already have some goodies for sale? Or does it takes some show till they start selling merch?

original.gif

I want so badly a tour book and a lyric book, but I can't find the Paradise ones nowhere :(

oh me too sis  :(  i saw her during the Paradise tour but i didn't have enough money to buy anything  :rip:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

oh me too sis  :(  i saw her during the Paradise tour but i didn't have enough money to buy anything  :rip:

They should reprint at least the lyric book :( 

original.gif

I'd love something like a poster book that has photos from different live performances and/or photo shoots over the years with a line or two of handwritten lyrics from songs on them (obviously copies of one page lol) 

Like a pic of her from one of the 2016 festival shows with "palms reflecting in your eyes... like an endless summer" handwritten at the bottom. 

A pic from endless summer with "they judge me like a picture book by the colors like they forgot to read..."

I'm trying to articulate this in a way that makes sense lmao.