expandableclitoris

BROCKHAMPTON

Brockhampton (stylized in all caps) is an American rap collective formed in San Marcos, Texas, in 2015 and currently based in California. Led by Kevin Abstract, Brockhampton formed partially through the online forum "KanyeToThe", and are regarded as a boy band.[8][9][10] In specifically labeling themselves in this way, as the members have repeatedly emphasized in interviews and on social media, they aim to redefine the word, as their style does not fit neatly into the "boy band stereotype".[11][12][13] 

Complex magazine describes the group as "gay, black, white, DIY, ambitious, all-inclusive, and would-be pop stars," and this diversity is what largely distinguishes their lyrics and sound.[11][12][13] The group consists of vocalists Kevin Abstract, Matt Champion, Merlyn Wood, and Dom McLennon, vocalists/producers Joba and Bearface, and producers Romil Hemnani, Jabari Manwa, and Kiko Merley, as well as graphic designer Henock "HK" Sileshi, photographer Ashlan Grey, web designer Roberto Ontenient (who also features prominently in voice skits), and manager Jon Nunes.

KlN8xUf.png

V2UvJv9.gifV2UvJv9.gifV2UvJv9.gifV2UvJv9.gif

I was in college with Merlyn before they blew up... he played some early stuff for me at a party once and I was like uhhh ok good luck.

Anyway love them!!! So good live (but I don't remember the show cuz homeboy was trashed)...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I was in college with Merlyn before they blew up... he played some early stuff for me at a party once and I was like uhhh ok good luck.

Anyway love them!!! So good live (but I don't remember the show cuz homeboy was trashed)...

omg!!! how was he? he wrote some bars about dropping architecture college, like in JUNKY

omg!!! how was he? he wrote some bars about dropping architecture college, like in JUNKY

Yeah, we were in architecture together! Haha. 

He did drop it, then came back, then dropped it entirely. I mean good for him!

He was always pretty cool, we only hung out once at a party my friend had.

But he'd always say hey when I walked past his place on my way to class so. 

I should've been closer friends with him huh...

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Thank you for this thread. Only people with insane levels of taste can comprehend every word typed in this thread and interact with other tasteful legends.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."