canela

Jazmin Bean

11 hours ago, Anonymcomenter said:

not quite into this…

Its only the first two (Yandere and Teen Idle) that strike me. Saccharine is okay but i admit i never liked Little Lamb or Carnage much.

I honestly think Yandere and Teen Idle do wonders highlighting her voice in this style. It's even slightly ethereal- something I didnt think we'd get from Jazmin.

Honestly I'd have to say Jazmin missed out with all of the scraps this era like Addict and Bleeding Wings ugh so good and the fact that most of the scraps if not all are the closest to perfection to like her past works while the singles/stuff that did make it to the album isn't bad it's just okay.

Traumatic Livelihood is a fantastic album. It's so cohensive- much more than WWT, and her sound is even more indescribable now. It reminds me more of early 2000s pop or alt pop. I love it so much. I have to say the first half of the album stands out more, but the rest a beautiful additions. I literally can't say a negative thing. It's a huge win for me. I loved WWT for its metal influence but it had a few skips and I have to say TL doesn't have any :hair: The sound is even more addictive. It's like something you can vibe to more as well.

On 3/7/2024 at 2:25 AM, Ultra Violet said:

Traumatic Livelihood is a fantastic album. It's so cohensive- much more than WWT, and her sound is even more indescribable now. It reminds me more of early 2000s pop or alt pop. I love it so much. I have to say the first half of the album stands out more, but the rest a beautiful additions. I literally can't say a negative thing. It's a huge win for me. I loved WWT for its metal influence but it had a few skips and I have to say TL doesn't have any :hair: The sound is even more addictive. It's like something you can vibe to more as well.

I'm also totally happy with the new album. Of course it's different to WWT but still very good. Especially "Best Junkie You Adore"