Sorrow

Christina Aguilera

Stripped is a masterpiece and doesnt get old, from the Music vídeos, to the singles And deep cuts… Very atmospheric and reflective of its time! what a mastermind she had, Its understable how she didnt Keep up with that after she outdid herself so early in her career. Like I would change nothing flaws and all, and thats very unusual 

my top are:

1. Fighter

2. Beautiful 

3. Get Mine, Get Yours

4. Dirrty 

5. Infatuation

6. Im Okay

Back to Basics is good too but maybe too long (I know thats her thing, but It could be better with some filler songs cut). 

After Bionic Its very clear to me she lost interest and proceeded to rely in her legacy (that Las Vegas residency really is popstar cementery :rip:). 

any xtina fans here? I just want to know how do you count her album as?

She has 9 albums but there's a christmas and a spanish album (which doesnt even have fully original content, mostly cover songs) so does it mean that she only has 7 albums/eras?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

51 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

any xtina fnas here? I just want to know how do you count her album as?

She has 9 albums but there's a christmas and a spanish album (which doesnt even have fully original content, mostly cover songs) so does it mean that she only has 7 albums/eras?

Do you mean Mi Reflejo? I think it's usually considered as her official 2nd album. 

No idea about her Xmas album, but I think it's usually taken into account, although most artists don't. 

Christina Aguilera (1999)

Mi Reflejo (2000)

My Kind of Christmas (2000) (?) 

Stripped (2002)

Back to Basics (2006)

Bionic (2010)

Lotus (2012)

Liberation (2018)

Aguilera (2022)

It was expensive watch it 

16 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Do you mean Mi Reflejo? I think it's usually considered as her official 2nd album. 

No idea about her Xmas album, but I think it's usually taken into account, although most artists don't. 

Christina Aguilera (1999)

Mi Reflejo (2000)

My Kind of Christmas (2000) (?) 

Stripped (2002)

Back to Basics (2006)

Bionic (2010)

Lotus (2012)

Liberation (2018)

Aguilera (2022)

Mi Reflejo is her second album but it's... kinda not since she had a few tracks from her debut reworked into spanish versions and just covers, there's no particular clear direction for this album that differs it from the debut as well (it's still that same teen-pop flavour) so i dont know as her fans or herself, do people really count those albums.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Mi Reflejo is her second album but it's... kinda not since she had a few tracks from her debut reworked into spanish versions and just covers, there's no particular clear direction for this album that differs it from the debut as well (it's still that same teen-pop flavour) so i dont know as her fans or herself, do people really count those albums.

I know what you mean, as I have been a fan since 2000, but I think I saw people looking out for Xtina10 in fan groups. Never been very active online on her, though. 

It was expensive watch it 

Next album will be technically her 10th so yeah... for me the  Christmas album is not an album from her. "Mi reflejo" is a special case because even though it has spanish versions of her debut album it also had some new songs aside the covers. But it was so popular in spanish countries that I would take it as one.