queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

On 4/20/2022 at 3:29 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

leak wait in the benz

Trust me you are not missing out on anything, the chorus is the best part about that song, but saying that she had some AMAZING songs that she has left unreleased

On 4/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, colbygg said:

It's so weird stuff has only been leaking since 2020. What's keeping leakers from posting more?

From seeing what's really out there the leaks are nothing every track that has leaked has been a 4-5/10 at most but all her good stuff is still unleaked, she will be making a comeback but the leaks are delaying that and just hurting teddy so everyone needs to hold off and let the poor woman release it's been long enough, this is why I was extra annoyed about Judah leaking the tracks he was trusted with, this is why we can't have nice things... 😑

1 hour ago, Cruelyouthio said:

Trust me you are not missing out on anything, the chorus is the best part about that song, but saying that she had some AMAZING songs that she has left unreleased

oh ik

From seeing what's really out there the leaks are nothing every track that has leaked has been a 4-5/10 at most but all her good stuff is still unleaked, she will be making a comeback but the leaks are delaying that and just hurting teddy so everyone needs to hold off and let the poor woman release it's been long enough, this is why I was extra annoyed about Judah leaking the tracks he was trusted with, this is why we can't have nice things... 😑

first of all im not a boy and i was allowed to leak them? i stated that lets just be cool:toofloppy:

anyways lemme do what i always do and beg for leaks rq...

sooooo whos leaking love or madness unedited cause its so obviously cut

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i gotta find the video but theres a video of her listening to wait in the benz on soundcloud

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, Cruelyouthio said:

i still would like to see it a08a166c91177d472267b4d76651591854a50c16

Judah leaking the tracks he was trusted with

can somebody trust me with leaks too :teehee:

Spoiler

I‘m not asking for leaks @ mods :bebe:

3 hours ago, COCC said:

can somebody trust me with leaks too :teehee:

Hide contents

I‘m not asking for leaks @ mods :bebe:

😅😅😅

4 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

oh ik

first of all im not a boy and i was allowed to leak them? i stated that lets just be cool:toofloppy:

anyways lemme do what i always do and beg for leaks rq...

sooooo whos leaking love or madness unedited cause its so obviously cut

Love or Madness is just called Madness... And the final is mixed a bit different and sounds pretty good. 

4 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

oh ik

first of all im not a boy and i was allowed to leak them? 

Sorry I just casually assumed you was a gay man like 99% of all of Teddy's fans... 💀

Allowed to leak them? = You was told that you can trade them and when you leaked 2 you was specifically asked not to leak White Dior but you went ahead and did that anyway.... But yeah let's be cool. 😇 Moving on ...

Allowed to leak them? = You was told that you can trade them and when you leaked 2 you was specifically asked not to leak White Dior but you went ahead and did that anyway.... But yeah let's be cool. 😇 Moving on ...

Please shed a light on this underworld. Who is giving unreleased songs away? How do they get them? And what do you trade them for? :brows:

Sorry I just casually assumed you was a gay man like 99% of all of Teddy's fans... 💀

why you sending songs for free if you don’t want people to leak. Sounds like the person who sent them to her should have known better. 

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

why you sending songs for free if you don’t want people to leak. Sounds like the person who sent them to her should have known better. 

:popcorn:

3 hours ago, JudahSoCutah said:

this is like the most active this thread has been in like 3 months

Well get ready for it to die again, rumours are due to white Dior leaking teddy's album is delayed again 💀😭

9 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

did White Dior leak?!?!

Thank JudahSoCutah .... 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Cruelyouthio said:

Well get ready for it to die again, rumours are due to white Dior leaking teddy's album is delayed again 💀😭

Thank JudahSoCutah .... 🤣🤣🤣

I don't understand why you're only mad at @JudahSoCutah when your friend(?) is the one who was spreading the song to random people in the first place. Do you not see the hypocrisy lol?

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't understand why you're only mad at @JudahSoCutah when your friend(?) is the one who was spreading the song to random people in the first place.  

I'm over it, I'm not saying nothing further against Judah, I can't be mad at my friend he did not think that the songs would just get leaked straight online, and my friend has A LOT of teddy's unreleased songs probably more than me so if he really wanted to leak and do stuff against teddy on purpose he has every chance but he's not like that at all so I can't be mad at him at all.

4 hours ago, Cruelyouthio said:

I'm over it, I'm not saying nothing further against Judah, I can't be mad at my friend he did not think that the songs would just get leaked straight online, and my friend has A LOT of teddy's unreleased songs probably more than me so if he really wanted to leak and do stuff against teddy on purpose he has every chance but he's not like that at all so I can't be mad at him at all.

your friend was a nice person but as i've said MULTIPLE TIMES i had permission to trade... also platinum heart and birds of galileo were gonna leak btw these girls in a server were gonna leak them so i did it!

and i don't seem to mind

i think i mightve asked this but do we think that the DIP singles are gonna be on CY1?

and i don't seem to mind