queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

On 5/14/2022 at 5:28 PM, Juniiior said:

Anyone could say something about Jesus loves me and No one cries forever? I really love both, but never seen no one talking about them.

They are on the bunch of leaks unreleased? Or they keep on plan to be released?

So no one cries forever... Basically that's the whole song very little verse it's more instrumental than anything I think the version I've heard was unfinished as it was mumbles in some parts but still ok just hoping it gets a final version

Jesus love me is known as Broken... I think... And YESSSSS that is a top 5 for me personally I absolutely LOVE that I do hope she releases it one day you can tell it's not finished...

On 5/17/2022 at 9:20 AM, SarcasticBeauty said:

I need Childish

Yeah that is a really good track... I still feel like this one may be released! Fingers crossed...

16 minutes ago, Juniiior said:

Me too, at least, i just want to know if anyone got it, or if will be released someday. This sounds soooo good!

Not sure if it will be released someday but an unfinished version is definitely out there... 😉🤣

It's annoying because teddy's Ballads are AMAZING there's one that no one has mentioned before so I will not mention but it's one of her best songs.... Who we kidding... All her best stuff is unreleased 😭😭😭 

3 hours ago, Cruelyouthio said:

It's annoying because teddy's Ballads are AMAZING there's one that no one has mentioned before so I will not mention but it's one of her best songs.... Who we kidding... All her best stuff is unreleased 😭😭😭 

Yeah, i agree with you. I love her ballads. I really wish could understand what happend. Seemed like was everything ready for DIP ep. Then seemed to be everything ready for Waiting in the benz.
What about the video? There some rumor about portrait of female video and other one...
Acctually i can't believe she will relase an album or ep anymore.

On 5/13/2022 at 11:31 AM, Cruelyouthio said:

Damn that would have been a strong set, Fabergé, Childish, Very Beige are some of her better songs...

👀

EXACTLY.. the singles too were amazing and white dior was amazing too! smash and powerlines (as i heard) arent so good

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

13 hours ago, imbennett said:

ok but does anyone know what the fuck Happened to the DIP ep?

what i think happened was cruel youth was supposed to be a band her and her husband made and then she worked with other producers for the ep (pitching songs dont count cause those were never for her) and then i think she realized cruel youth was for her and willy so she scrapped but i think im just crazy

4 hours ago, Juniiior said:

Yeah, i agree with you. I love her ballads. I really wish could understand what happend. Seemed like was everything ready for DIP ep. Then seemed to be everything ready for Waiting in the benz.
What about the video? There some rumor about portrait of female video and other one...
Acctually i can't believe she will relase an album or ep anymore.

oh yeah portrait of a female mv was gonna happen i think there was a little photoshoot supposedly taken during it the producer or whatever uploaded and vintage or whatever also had one but she never released the song or that so

and i don't seem to mind

50 minutes ago, Cruelyouthio said:

Without being mean I'm sure the era stopped because the 2nd single poaf basically flopped and after that she kinda gave up it seems 🤷🏻‍♂️

she’s not big enough to “flop” lmao 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 5/21/2022 at 2:40 PM, sweetener said:

it's sad how she just... stopped? Cruel Youth could've really gained a cult following (iirc they were already touring in 2016) and she could've slowly rebuilt what was lost with NK. +30mg aged like wine

yeah it's such a good project :( I feel as a lot of songs to offer but she just keeps scrapping projects before she is satisfied with them or something

xMcVPI7.jpg

On 6/14/2022 at 7:39 AM, FuckMyMakeup0ff said:

I hate to be the one but... Is there an updated masterpost or tracker sheet for her music? :flutter:

i have one! XCX Masterposts - Google Sheets it should be on the top

Just now, JudahSoCutah said:

i have one! XCX Masterposts - Google Sheets it should be on the top

do the one with my name btw the "?" one hasnt been updated in a minute and is tagged wrong

and i don't seem to mind

On 7/24/2022 at 4:30 AM, lanaismamom said:

is there like any chance of leaking perfectionist stuff like perfectionist or freeze time or demos like nothing lasts forever demo4 @Say Yes to Heaven?:wub:

I used to have Demo 4 of nothing last forever but not those other stuff and i dont know where that demo is 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif