queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

Do we have OG files for Vultures and White Dior? I kinda stopped keeping up her with unreleased for a while, but now I’m dying to make the Devil In Paradise EP with “deluxe” tracks :wub:

And do any of y’all have a cute cover for the EP? Or a HQ version of the rumoured cover (the one that’s a lil different from the DIP single cover)?

2 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Do we have OG files for Vultures and White Dior? I kinda stopped keeping up her with unreleased for a while, but now I’m dying to make the Devil In Paradise EP with “deluxe” tracks :wub:

And do any of y’all have a cute cover for the EP? Or a HQ version of the rumoured cover (the one that’s a lil different from the DIP single cover)?

The actual album cover should be attached to the WAV files

16 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Only one song that has leaked was pitched to Rihanna. There's another that's still unleaked. Nothing else was.

one of the demos that leaked today sounded like she was imitating Rih. It wasn't Keep it Fenty, I think it was called Soldiers

Just now, ALIEN SUPERSTAR said:

one of the demos that leaked today sounded like she was imitating Rih. It wasn't Keep it Fenty, I think it was called Soldiers

Was not a pitch to Rihanna. Just a hook she offered up to various rappers. Got released, actually.

6 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Was not a pitch to Rihanna. Just a hook she offered up to various rappers. Got released, actually.

thanks! I just kind of assumed it was for Rih, I'll have to listen to the released version

22 minutes ago, spendthenight said:

Jesus the DIP EP is one of the best things I’ve ever heard, beautiful melodies, amazing lyrics, powerful vocals and just a haunting vibe I honestly love all 8 tracks (+Gemini Boy I think it fits perfectly) If only this was released…

:true::oprah3::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

39 minutes ago, spendthenight said:

Jesus the DIP EP is one of the best things I’ve ever heard, beautiful melodies, amazing lyrics, powerful vocals and just a haunting vibe I honestly love all 8 tracks (+Gemini Boy I think it fits perfectly) If only this was released…

Would’ve been a smash (pun intended)