queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

On 11/17/2022 at 8:21 PM, lanaismamom said:

is there anyone who knows about NK demos? founf outta time demo, marlboro Light demo 3 and saturday night acapella, i heard they are fake but are they? 

According to my sources (myself):

Outta Time seems legit, maybe an alternative mix more than a demo (different drums at 2:27)

Malboro Lights looks like a poorly equalized stem edit

And as for the Saturday Night acapella, I don't have it but would like to lol

3 minutes ago, pollafideo said:

According to my sources (myself):

Outta Time seems legit, maybe an alternative mix more than a demo (different drums at 2:27)

Malboro Lights looks like a poorly equalized stem edit

And as for the Saturday Night acapella, I don't have it but would like to lol

oh thanks, i only heard about saturday night acapella demo to exist but never found it 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, Danielhaus29 said:

Make You Crave It was the rumored collab with david guetta

Absolutely never heard of this before. Sounds like one of those very obviously fake rumors from back in the day that was debunked at the time.

Edit: Yeah, this is fake. Originates from a fake track listing for David Guetta's 2014 album, Listen.

Spoiler
  1. "Dangerous" (feat. SAM MARTIN) – 3:23
  2. "I Did You Wrong" (with AFROJACK feat. N. MINAJ & JOHN LEGEND) – 3:28
  3. "Make You Crave It" (feat. NATALIA KILLS) – 3:40
  4. "Lovers On The Sun" (feat. SAM MARTIN) – 3:23
  5. "Storyteller" (feat. SIA) – 3:42
  6. "Hour And a Day" (feat. T.I. & BEATKING) – 3:51
  7. "Squeaky Clean" (with HARDWELL feat. LIL WAYNE) – 4:02
  8. "Turn Up" (with ARMIN VAN BUUREN feat. CINDY ALMA) – 3:31
  9. "Material Things" (feat. JARREN BENTON) – 3:49
  10. "Responsability" (feat. NICO & VINZ) – 3:50
  11. "Livin Loud" (feat. KREWELLA) – 4:15
  12. "Money Ain't a Thing" (feat. CHRIS BROWN & NE-YO) – 3:28
  13. "All I Did (Left the Party)" (with DADDY'S GROOVE & AFROJACK feat. AKON) – 3:58
  14. "Talk to You Later" (feat. VERONICA VEGA) – 3:47

The only real tracks among these were the ones that had already been released as singles before the album's track list was announced.

Just now, lanaismamom said:

Who can make it clear if these are fake titles.. they 99% are but i never saw anyone prooved them to be fakes

A Beautiful Day

The Corner

Vintage

Open Heart Surgery

Elevator

Elevator is a co-write with Filly and someone has listed it on Genius as Filly's song featuring Teddy, though it was never released by Filly in any capacity. The registration on ASCAP also lists it as Filly's song, with Teddy as a writer.

The Corner was registered for a while on GEMA, but was apparently taken down. Might've been a data entry error, 'cause I've found a song called The Corner by this band called Equiknoxx, one of whose members' last name is also Sinclair.

Open Heart Surgery is a fake title. Someone made it up years ago and people had to quite literally ask her via Twitter DMs if it was real, in like 2013. She said it wasn't.

A Beautiful Day hasn't showed up anywhere reliable that I am aware of.

Vintage, someone once tried to claim was a song that had a whole music video made for it, but I think it's fake.

6 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

Elevator is a co-write with Filly and someone has listed it on Genius as Filly's song featuring Teddy, though it was never released by Filly in any capacity. The registration on ASCAP also lists it as Filly's song, with Teddy as a writer.

The Corner was registered for a while on GEMA, but was apparently taken down. Might've been a data entry error, 'cause I've found a song called The Corner by this band called Equiknoxx, one of whose members' last name is also Sinclair.

Open Heart Surgery is a fake title. Someone made it up years ago and people had to quite literally ask her via Twitter DMs if it was real, in like 2013. She said it wasn't.

A Beautiful Day hasn't showed up anywhere reliable that I am aware of.

Vintage, someone once tried to claim was a song that had a whole music video made for it, but I think it's fake.

thank u sm:wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 11/16/2022 at 10:03 AM, lanaismamom said:

been watching through this entire thread and found out we are actually lucky we got +30mg cuz the further releases were just scrapped.... like
1. +30mg B-Sides with some +30mg outtakes and newer music
2. some 2017 release (album/single)
3. Devil in Paradise
4. BLOOM
and i actually do think that there has been a thing, maybe not NK3 but CY1 in early 2015, i mean she did a questions/answers thing on Twitter in like May/July 2015, she said she had everything done for the record but still was unsure, and tracks like straitjacket or other ones made in 2015 sound like they were supposed to be on one record, and they are kinda different from +30mg sound, not too much tho but still.... i mean at least i believe it! and btw there is a Cruel Youth spreadsheet that was made by some @Alf user on discord (and i had to polish it a bit to make it accurate:wub:) and i guess these are all known/scrobbled songs/demos as for now
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1grhHZ_qkRizlkUtXyePSjrAYknTkVBCs/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=106792826051086977018&rtpof=true&sd=true
some of the songs supposedly might make the tracklist of her upcoming album whenever it is

a while ago i heard bloom is still being released which is why leakers are so hesitant on leaking songs from it 

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 11/19/2022 at 10:12 PM, Beauty King said:

yeah i remember this, there was also some screenshot from an insta story of her covering her eyes and reaching for the camera

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind