Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Lana spotted out with Chuck in LA - April 10th, 2020

This may be weird a bit, but between all this COVID madness and my own life, I've thought about my fave artists and how they're coping, if they're well protected etc. especially Lana, my fave of them all  :ohno: It may be ridiculous how she's wearing her mask and all, but I'm glad she's taking this seriously and is trying her best (even if it's clearly not the best lol) to keep safe. I would be quite lost if something bad happened to those who inspire me so much! Even if one of these days she feels she's now gotta dress up in a masked onesie, I'd be all for it  :flutter:

she's actually so stressful. she's clearly not using the mask properly and it always seems like she goes out for absolutely nothing lmao. obviously we don't know for sure but jesus just STAY AT HOME

all masks are useless. my husband works at the hospital here and all they do is stop you from coughing on things, so aka semi stops the spread,

at least she's wearing one, she could not be. We also don't know why she was out other than what we see in these photos. she could have needed groceries for all we know.

~INSTA1.gif

at least she's wearing one, she could not be. We also don't know why she was out other than what we see in these photos. she could have needed groceries for all we know.

Yes. At least she is trying to protect herself (and others). And we don't know why she out. It may have been necessary.

We hadn't seen her in weeks... I don't think she's randomly walking around LA.

I care about her...

giphy.gif

wonder what they were shopping for ?

They wanted toilet paper but there was none.

I LOVE her hair colour! Queen of being protected instead of her sister.

Mfhp.gif

all masks are useless. my husband works at the hospital here and all they do is stop you from coughing on things, so aka semi stops the spread,

"semi stops the spread" means it's doing something! masks aren't an iron clad prevention but they help to reduce your risk

"semi stops the spread" means it's doing something! masks aren't an iron clad prevention but they help to reduce your risk

i mean i agree! and it gives people like me less anxiety about going out seeing people wear them. I think there are super special masks at the hospital that help better that the general public can't have access too. He can be a hospital snob at times. lol

~INSTA1.gif