beautifulandbad

Bree Runway

icymi: she confirmed a lot of changes happened behind the scenes (clearly since single #3 and Trilogy EP idea was scrapped) but she made sure to emphasize that she will be feeding the RUNWAYZ and weekly singles are coming soon! 

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, sweetener said:

new song this month

based on her constant teasing it seems it's called "That Girl"

yeah the title was confirmed in her dazed interview back in june https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/56213/1/bree-runway-coach-london-balenciaga

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If you bad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

29 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

yeah the title was confirmed in her dazed interview back in june https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/56213/1/bree-runway-coach-london-balenciaga

"The second track I previewed, “That Girl”, is an entirely different sound, still taking on those themes of self-confidence and self-assertion, but with a deep house beat which takes you to the ballroom. It rockets between tempos as Bree sings, “Get the cash, get the money, better spend that, girl / If you bad and you know it, better show out girl.”"

the way it's a hyperpop smash you guys aren't ready :defeated:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, sweetener said:

welp it looks like her upcoming release leeked

pJPGZX3.jpg

1. FWMM

2. Somebody Like You

3. That Girl

4. Pressure

5. Archive Mami

6. Breee

7. Booty

8. Pick Your Poison (feat. Stormzy)

9. Hot Hot

https://dbree.org/v/d8b5e1

poor bree i hope it doesn't get scrapped..

19 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

poor bree i hope it doesn't get scrapped..

it's been very bad for her these past 2 years... 

someone with industry knowledge recently said the following regarding her career

fun fact: HOT HOT was supposed to be the lead for her debut which was going to drop in November 2021, they had a single scheduled for June and one for September, they even had a collaboration with Spotify and AM planned which involved heavy promo for the album. after HOT HOT bombed and there was an issue with the sample, everything got cancelled and the label put her on hold 

:crai:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, sweetener said:

welp it looks like her upcoming release leeked

pJPGZX3.jpg

1. FWMM

2. Somebody Like You

3. That Girl

4. Pressure

5. Archive Mami

6. Breee

7. Booty

8. Pick Your Poison (feat. Stormzy)

9. Hot Hot

https://dbree.org/v/d8b5e1

It did leaked but the tracklist is fanmade, SLY, Pressure, Booty and Hot Hot are not there (don't know why tho)

8nl2OpX.png

Booty leaked today and was supposed to be part of the scrapped Trilogy EP along with Pressure and SLY

9 minutes ago, sweetener said:

someone with industry knowledge recently said the following regarding her career

:crai:

I find it funny if that's the case because Hot Hot is like her most successful single since ever? Lol what were they expecting? It's not like they're even promoting her properly. I hope she gets dropped tbh might be the best for her, she's made for bigger things and her current label can't give her that.

8nl2OpX.png

3 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

It did leaked but the tracklist is fanmade, SLY, Pressure, Booty and Hot Hot are not there (don't know why tho)

oh, well i'll be using this version anyway since it's better than a bunch of stand alone singles :hooker:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TheBoss said:

Booty leaked today and was supposed to be part of the scrapped Trilogy EP along with Pressure and SLY

I find it funny if that's the case because Hot Hot is like her most successful single since ever? Lol what were they expecting? It's not like they're even promoting her properly. I hope she gets dropped tbh might be the best for her, she's made for bigger things and her current label can't give her that.

right! I don't understand why they would drop the ball and stop pushing her when the next single could've been the one to pop off! If you (the label) were the ones who failed to clear the sample and as a result tank the single, why don't you just invest into the next one and keep the campaign rolling? She had a nomination for the BRITS rising star award and failed to capitalize on the hype simply because she wasn't allowed to put out more music. Now we are close to 2023 and she's stuck releasing EPs every few years when all her hype has dwindled thanks to the constant hiatuses etc. I would not be surprised if she's resenting her label for tossing her career just like that rn. 

Hope she gets out of there like Raye and tinashe

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, sweetener said:

right! I don't understand why they would drop the ball and stop pushing her when the next single could've been the one to pop off! If you (the label) were the ones who failed to clear the sample and as a result tank the single, why don't you just invest into the next one and keep the campaign rolling? She had a nomination for the BRITS rising star award and failed to capitalize on the hype simply because she wasn't allowed to put out more music. Now we are close to 2023 and she's stuck releasing EPs every few years when all her hype has dwindled thanks to the constant hiatuses etc. I would not be surprised if she's resenting her label for tossing her career just like that rn. 

Hope she gets out of there like Raye and tinashe

I know! Plus Idk but I feel like she's stucked making "gay fancam bops" music for the longest, I mean I bop to them sure, but I already feel like I need something "more", but I understand she won't be able to do that until she gets a hit. It sucks I feel like other more mainstream artists on bigger labels are stuck on the same place, like Normani and Chlöe.

Can the good sis Doja throw her a bone and release a dumb demo on soncloud with her or something?

13 minutes ago, sweetener said:

oh, well i'll be using this version anyway since it's better than a bunch of stand alone singles :hooker:

Same it would help to get the streams up too, it was such a dumb choice tbh

8nl2OpX.png