Elle

Lana shopping at 7-Eleven in Los Angeles, CA - July 28th, 2020

Talk about privilege! Using mental health as an excuse to be a horrible person! I wonder if the press would make that excuse for Lana?

Dude, you need to look up the definition of privilege... This isn't the first time. You need to stop making a misunderstood saint out of Lana. She's had her moments as well. Never as bad as Azealia of course, but as a fan you should nonetheless acknowledge them and not just put her on a fucking pedestal. This really ain't it.

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Dude, you need to look up the definition of privilege... This isn't the first time. You need to stop making a misunderstood saint out of Lana. She's had her moments as well. Never as bad as Azealia of course, but as a fan you should nonetheless acknowledge them and not just put her on a fucking pedestal. This really ain't it.

He misused the word, sure, but he still made a point. It's so easy to do bad shit (and you know it's bad) and then be like omg but it's because I have mental issues!

I swear, Azeillia Banks is the Donald Trump of the music business. 

I know what privilege is. And Lana is misunderstood. She never said anything wrong in her IG post from May. It was highly educated wealthy people in the media (with a platform) who twisted her words because they had a political agenda. They want conflict. They want people divided. The people who yell privilege the most are usually wealthy, highly educated people with terminal degrees. Those folks are indeed privileged and they feel guilty about it, so they spread that to everyone else and by everyone else I mean the middle class, which is disappearing as we speak. 

He misused the word, sure, but he still made a point. It's so easy to do bad shit (and you know it's bad) and then be like omg but it's because I have mental issues!

And I don't think you can excuse Azeilia Banks' behavior. I'm bipolar and I don't make fun of people's weight. 

And I don't think you can excuse Azeilia Banks' behavior. I'm bipolar and I don't make fun of people's weight. 

That's exactly what I was saying. There is no excuse for Azealia's behaviour.

Really not good for young girls to hear this....

Don't worry, Azealia Banks fans are all white gay men.

Don't worry, Azealia Banks fans are all white gay men.

actually, when i went to see her a few years ago i was surprised to see it was 50/50 black to white, woman to men ratio. i was kind of surprised. one thing i remember tho is the gig was one of the worst for the ways the fans acted. such pushy/shovey/bratty people.guess it runs in the family.