Elle

Lana shopping at 7-Eleven in Los Angeles, CA - July 28th, 2020

I have five sisters and they tell me how it always upsets them when they see body-shamming going on. I love them so much and it upsets me that this society sets standards that make them uncomfortable and insecure.

ย 

This all has to change.

ย 

Five sisters? Oh my god. And I go crazy trying to be the best brother to my only sister.

God this is misogyny at its best, all those comments about her weight. This is such a shame: the girl is a legend, when it comes to her art, and to see that all people do is drag her about her looks And her weight, Jesus fucking Christ! The place of looks in our society is just crazy. I hope that the fuckers who dragged her down are always spot-on, to be so cruel about it.

azealia banks is disgusting. I know she has bipolar disorder, but that shit does not mean that you can be internally misogynistic, transphobic as fuck, homophobic, and fatphobic. I have friends with both bipolar and bpd but they are able to conduct themselves with dignity and respect for other people. She's so obsessed with lana it's not even funny

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Lmao I wanted to refrain from commenting but

She literally looks normal, not fat not skinny. Her body legit looks normal- and also, healthy.

The ones saying that they can't believe this is Lana or that she's fat are the ones that loved and praised her BTD body- when in reality, she really was underweight on that time.ย 

ย 

Anyways...

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

azealia banks is disgusting. I know she has bipolar disorder, but that shit does not mean that you can be internally misogynistic, transphobic as fuck, homophobic, and fatphobic. I have friends with both bipolar and bpd but they are able to conduct themselves with dignity and respect for other people. She's so obsessed with lana it's not even funny

Lana really handed it to her and she deserved it tbh. Ever since she's been looking for anything just to shit on Lana.

Your mental health doesn't excuse you from being a disgusting human being. It gives all those other people, who at least try, such a bad rep, it's truly sad.

ย DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gifย SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Five sisters? Oh my god. And I go crazy trying to be the best brother to my only sister.

My father was a sperm donor before I was born. I grew up an only child. Only a few years ago I found out I had siblings. My parents were married for 14 years before I was born but my dad was secretly donating sperm and my mother didnโ€™t know about it. My mom was not thrilled when she found out a few years ago. I do like having siblings though but this secret being kept didnโ€™t help anyone.

She bullies everyone. No one likes her. Her career is dead and non-existent. Every time she opens her mouth she reveals her true colors. There is a reason why she has no friends or allies in this business.

I mean, she's clearly chunkier but there's no cellulite or anything like that which usually means she has a layer of fat over hard muscle.

She must definitely lift because this isn't a normal body, she's gotta be really working out. Her body has clear definition to it. The area at her knees is damn defined.

ย 

She's cultivating mass.

ย 

Society's always gotten nasty when women have bodies that don't look fragile and dainty. Although they're nasty no matter what tbh. When she was thin and small, she was ~catering to the male gaze and starving herself~, now they say she's a fat republican bitch.

ย 

Imagine telling a woman you emotionally connected to her art and experiences and life while simultaneously calling her a fat, racist trump whore. What is wrong with America.

ย 

what did azealia banks say about lana?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I mean, she's clearly chunkier but there's no cellulite or anything like that which usually means she has a layer of fat over hard muscle.

She must definitely lift because this isn't a normal body, she's gotta be really working out. Her body has clear definition to it. The area at her knees is damn defined.

ย 

She's cultivating mass.

ย 

Society's always gotten nasty when women have bodies that don't look fragile and dainty. Although they're nasty no matter what tbh. When she was thin and small, she was ~catering to the male gaze and starving herself~, now they say she's a fat republican bitch.

ย 

Imagine telling a woman you emotionally connected to her art and experiences and life while simultaneously calling her a fat, racist trump whore. What is wrong with America.

This country has gone nuts. I agree!

ย 

Bodyshaming, as she has no career, friends, family, mental health or even any talent left.

and people are even defending azealia banks for bodyshaming a woman because she has mental health issues...girl i take a handful of pills every day for my mental health and u dont see me being transphobic, racist, fatphobic or bodyshaming anyone :crossed:

she sits behind a black screen and talks shit she's no better than anyone on stan twitter it's really embarrassing for her

ย 

this is maybe the 10th time azealia has brought up lana after their fight and lana hasn't brought her up once sinceย  :toofloppy:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

ย 

She posted what like 10 stories on Insta just going off about Lana's appearance (weight) with insult after insult.

ย 

and people are even defending azealia banks for bodyshaming a woman because she has mental health issues...girl i take a handful of pills every day for my mental health and u dont see me being transphobic, racist, fatphobic or bodyshaming anyoneย  :crossed:

ย 

Agreed! It drives me crazy how people use mental health as a shield for being a terrible person.ย 

She posted what like 10 stories on Insta just going off about Lana's appearance (weight) with insult after insult.

ย 

This is clearly the work of someone who has a job.ย  :oic2:

ย 

Azealia, yet again, grasping at straws for attention and relevance the best way the only way she knows how.ย ย 

Not surprised since she already fat-shamed Rihanna and Lizzo. Her music is good but her personality is trash

and people are even defending azealia banks for bodyshaming a woman because she has mental health issues...girl i take a handful of pills every day for my mental health and u dont see me being transphobic, racist, fatphobic or bodyshaming anyone :crossed:

Talk about privilege! Using mental health as an excuse to be a horrible person! I wonder if the press would make that excuse for Lana?

Not surprised since she already fat-shamed Rihanna and Lizzo. Her music is good but her personality is trash

When did she fat sham Lizzo and Rihanna?

she sits behind a black screen and talks shit she's no better than anyone on stan twitter it's really embarrassing for her

ย 

this is maybe the 10th time azealia has brought up lana after their fight and lana hasn't brought her up once sinceย  :toofloppy:

Azeilia is disgusting both inside and out. You listen to her she talks like a truck driver. Azeilia attacked Lana personally because she knows Lana defeated her in the twitter war in 2018. And people were really happy to see Lana take her to school. Azeilia is a disaster. When you see the mind, itโ€™s weak. I donโ€™t see it. Her career is a flop and most people were happy to see her fail. I like to see bad people fail. Azeilia failed, I think most of us were happy. Azeilia is a loser.