Elle

Lana shopping at 7-Eleven in Los Angeles, CA - July 28th, 2020

https://twitter.com/dangelno/status/1288483457522442244

A viral post where she's not being dragged  :icant:

Unfortunately I've come across this one earlier...which isn't so nice :/

https://twitter.com/lanasmysoulmate/status/1288301020347539456?s=20

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's 2020 and people are still bodyshaming... It's a paparazzi photo. A photo taken when you're just out and about and not paying attention. Most people are going to have a shitty photo of themselves taken in this situation.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

It's 2020 and people are still bodyshaming... It's a paparazzi photo. A photo taken when you're just out and about and not paying attention. Most people are going to have a shitty photo of themselves taken in this situation.

right? and we're during a pandemic, she gained some weight like a lot of people in the world did

but her body looks pretty much the same to me from at least 2 years ago

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

we took the dark black hair for granted

I think she looks better with darker hair colors only because I think they give more contrast and make her beautiful facial bone structure and features like her eye color pop beautifully

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

it's sweet that you believe that

Forgot to mention Kanye West!!!

.... been a long day! lol

Lana looks like how she did during Honeymoon, it's nice (except now she has blonde hair)

lana-del-rey-at-gorgio-baldi_1.jpg

I think she probably just wants to have her natural hair color now. Either way she is still our Lana, still our Queen!

she looks gorgeous, as always!!  :worship:  and please crush me with ur thighs :)

LOL I was thinking the same!

Also reminds me of the time Lana performed at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery back in 2014 and one of her fans yelled out that comment.... “Lana Sit On __________!” And then Lana laughed!

There are books written by actual paparazzo's who have been in that business for 30+ years. Lana is in the list of celebrities who has paparazzo's and their agencies on speed dial. Halsey, Rhianna, Kate Bosworth and Emma Roberts are listed too. The books are available on Amazon so give it a search. 

*goes back to lurking* 

oh interesting! i didn't know that! (Emma Roberts doesn't surprise me tho lol) it was just a guess with how weird paps are. I know they like to camp out at celeb's homes too. (like Tori Spelling and Britney Spears come to mind)

~INSTA1.gif

I only wear my best clothes for special occasions. Shopping? I just keep it simple.

LOL I was thinking the same!

Also reminds me of the time Lana performed at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery back in 2014 and one of her fans yelled out that comment.... “Lana Sit On __________!” And then Lana laughed!

:awk:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

if i had lana’s body, i’d be so fucking happy!!! i wish i was her size aka average, normal human body.

twitter is so damn toxic and it makes me more insecure about my weight than i already am. some of the things these “stans” say about her are absolutely disgusting.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

if i had lana’s body, i’d be so fucking happy!!! i wish i was her size aka average, normal human body.

twitter is so damn toxic and it makes me more insecure about my weight than i already am. some of the things these “stans” say about her are absolutely disgusting.

agreed!

my body is pretty similar to hers rn. that made me feel way better about gaining weight after recovering from an eating disorder. seeing what people say on twitter about her makes me so freaking angry. i don't know if people realize that what they say about lana does effect people besides her.

~INSTA1.gif

To everyone reading this, please don’t let toxic twitter jerks make you feel insecure about your body or less than in any way. The comments about Lana are terrible and so unnecessary. I truly believe those people are just unhappy with their lives. She is beautiful and you are, too! You are perfect just the way you are!! <3

To everyone reading this, please don’t let toxic twitter jerks make you feel insecure about your body or less than in any way. The comments about Lana are terrible and so unnecessary. I truly believe those people are just unhappy with their lives. She is beautiful and you are, too! You are perfect just the way you are!! <3

This. I was just talking with a friend that I'm too hard on my body, but then I think, we're in a pandemic, gyms have been closed for 5 months now (where I live), and I'm still doing my best to stay healthy and maintain (I even gained muscle!). People being this critical about bodies and weight (OF OTHER PEOPLE) in this context.... worms.