Sign in to follow this  
Lad

Miss America + GET DRUNK SESSIONS

Omg you changed the water picture, i c i c

Very nice, I like the take on bright but kind of dull colors rather than totally dark for BB--I get the same vibe.

OMG thank you u All <33

@@radiodasirius Maybe that's cuz I had a tumblr blog (lanadelreymedia) where I posted DL línks for leaks and circa Boarding School leak it was pretty much used (the flowers one) :D But then I got deleted oh well haha

@@keanefar Suree!! I'll be glad if you use them ;)

@@SitarHero I tried Black & White :oprah: but it turned flat so I just added curves to make it serene and calmed down :flop: + BB is not a dark song, it's like just relaxing n beautiful

@@Arzi thanks sweetie :oprah:

OMG thank you u All <33

@@radiodasirius Maybe that's cuz I had a tumblr blog (lanadelreymedia) where I posted DL línks for leaks and circa Boarding School leak it was pretty much used (the flowers one) :D But then I got deleted oh well

I searched "Lana del rey unreleased" and that's what came up on google images lol

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Your covers are so good  :oprah: Please make more! And wow, I didn't know you changed the water image, it looked real (until I saw the reflection :P)

Shh don't talk about the reflection  :shh:

I searched "Lana del rey unreleased" and that's what came up on google images lol

Ahh, I see

Btw googling (just because you said it was on google images :hooker: ) I found this and it's like, kinda inspired by mine? idk how to feel it's like the 2nd time I feel copied this week  :eek:

lana_del_rey___unreleased_by_amy9977-d5w

the fun fact: it's better than mine  :flop:

also I found this one, it's by me too i didn't remember it lol

cover50731_231143.jpg

Ahh, I see

Btw googling (just because you said it was on google images :hooker: ) I found this and it's like, kinda inspired by mine? idk how to feel it's like the 2nd time I feel copied this week  :eek:

lana_del_rey___unreleased_by_amy9977-d5w

the fun fact: it's better than mine  :flop:

also I found this one, it's by me too i didn't remember it lol

cover50731_231143.jpg

Aww I like both of your unreleased covers, I've seen that around a couple of times. I think it's definitely copied - in the sense the artist probably didn't think of it that way but when was making it probably looked at yours for reference.

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Idk why but I'm kinda into booklets and I made one for my Black Beauty fanmade EP  :icant:  It's missing the borders from the backcover and the image inside the case but whatevs I'm gonna make it 2morrow

LSCptxg.png

RdvU46S.png

CJCBD2g.png

Jpp51aB.png

T7iDgZF.png

ENzV9Vm.png

idTnZVB.png

AYm4BDR.png

Eyuma9H.png

The cover and the booklet are amazing! I'm in love with the whole design, it looks so professional or even official. And those pics just fit the songs perfectly. :gclap:

"Fuck you all for leak my stuff." :omfg2:  

Btw, you made that Unreleased-cover with the umbrella?! I used it a long time and loved it, it's so beautiful too!

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

So I was doin' a Hit and Run cover and I thought 'mmm let's do a CRTW one since we know it's a demo for this' and did one, hoping someone to leak the song with my cover so I can have a popular cover  :creep: If you have Criminals Run the World and want to leak it, do it with this one pleaseeee  :hooker:

lgoYmfc.png

Wo0UMPO.png

In before someone complain, I wish I had the song, but no I am a simple mortal

Your booklets are amazing!

Just a little question, is it also possible to request booklets?

And if so, do you also accept requests for other artists (like David Bowie).

I wanna make a live cd with perfomances from his 'Scary Monsters' era, but I suck in making nice covers, and yours are really simple yet amazing.

I will send you all the lyrics and pictures or whatever you need, so don't worry about that.

It's just a little question, don't feel sorry if you don't wanna do it, just be honest, I don't mind :cuteface: