ThirteenthBeach

LANA GOOGLE DOC :)

13 minutes ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19UIUFl0XA3h_6jK28ybYnnkHemiFd3sadCcKdVXL0f0/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a link to a google doc I made  

Please no mean judgement. Thank you! 

:kiss2:

This is so creative!!! I loved your in depth btd analysis and I hope you finish the rest! You're Lanz song categories are spot-on! How long have you spent on this? Iconic honestly:diva:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

25 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

This is so creative!!! I loved your in depth btd analysis and I hope you finish the rest! You're Lanz song categories are spot-on! How long have you spent on this? Iconic honestly:diva:

Thank you so much!! That's very sweet of you... 

Honestly I've spent far too long on this... many many hours of procrastination haha.

I'll try to finish the analysis soon!!!

:ohmy:

welcome to the boards! :hae: I'm currently doing the song sorter and didn't realize how hard it was to choose! I skimmed through the top portions, but from what i did you read, i love your analysis. extremely detailed; i'll have to read all of it when i'm done with the sorter! lowkey inspiring me to write analyses on albums now too :w8ing:

also, if you like amy winehouse and frank sinatra, might i suggest listening to kelsy karter? her voice is incredible and very reminiscent of amy imo (she's more rock than jazz, but i suppose genres are subjective aha.) 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

17 minutes ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

Thank you so much!! That's very sweet of you... 

Honestly I've spent far too long on this... many many hours of procrastination haha.

I'll try to finish the analysis soon!!!

:ohmy:

Ugh I feel you. An 8 month quarantine will make you do the randomest of things. Love it tho:party:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

1 minute ago, Party Favor said:

welcome to the boards! :hae: I'm currently doing the song sorter and didn't realize how hard it was to choose! I skimmed through the top portions, but from what i did you read, i love your analysis. extremely detailed; i'll have to read all of it when i'm done with the sorter! lowkey inspiring me to write analyses on albums now too :w8ing:

also, if you like amy winehouse and frank sinatra, might i suggest listening to kelsy karter? her voice is incredible and very reminiscent of amy imo (she's more rock than jazz, but i suppose genres are subjective aha.) 

Wow thank you! Yessss it's very difficult to sort the songs! The worst part is my preferences change so often, so i have to keep on redoing it!

I would love to see your album analysis! I'm new here and so have no idea if that's possible but let me know if it is.

I'll check out those artists too and let you know what i think (if i can work out how to do that)

2 minutes ago, crazyforme said:

Ugh I feel you. An 8 month quarantine will make you do the randomest of things. Love it tho:party:

tell me about it! apparently, quarantine + a lot of assignments = mass Lana del rey analysis  

Hi there again! I'd just like to add that I've enabled comments on the doc...

so if you have any suggestions/ improvement/ added analysis feel free to add it on!! it would be much welcomed!!

(p.s. please let me know if it doesn't work)

3 minutes ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

Wow thank you! Yessss it's very difficult to sort the songs! The worst part is my preferences change so often, so i have to keep on redoing it!

I would love to see your album analysis! I'm new here and so have no idea if that's possible but let me know if it is.

I'll check out those artists too and let you know what i think (if i can work out how to do that)

tell me about it! apparently, quarantine + a lot of assignments = mass Lana del rey analysis  

if i ever do it then I can always send it to you via DM (direct messaging). same for your opinion of the artist i suggested <3

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

2 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

if i ever do it then I can always send it to you via DM (direct messaging). same for your opinion of the artist i suggested <3

Oh great! Thank you so muchh for your help. I've just followed you :)

listening to the artists now!!

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

Ugh I love twigs too, MAGDALENE and NFR saved 2019 music for me :trisha:

Also that doc is iconic, you probably spent a lot of time doing it and it looks really cool :wipe:

thank you soooo much..

Yesssss agreed. I have been streaming MAGDALENE and NFR non stop for the last month. 

I did spend a lot of time on it :) so thank you!!! :gasp:

2 hours ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19UIUFl0XA3h_6jK28ybYnnkHemiFd3sadCcKdVXL0f0/edit?usp=sharing

Here is a link to a google doc I made  

Please no mean judgement. Thank you! 

:kiss2:

This is so original and interesting I love it. Welcome to LanaBoards by the way :kiss:

giphy.gif

Very impressive ! (Welcome by the way :D )
In the "nice comments" section, I'd suggest adding the song they were talking about. Sometimes they include the title, sometimes it can be guessed but yeah just a thought.
Have fun around here ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

4 hours ago, BlueJeans said:

Very impressive ! (Welcome by the way :D )
In the "nice comments" section, I'd suggest adding the song they were talking about. Sometimes they include the title, sometimes it can be guessed but yeah just a thought.
Have fun around here ! 

Thank you so much :)

I did actually start to add song titles from the comments a couple of days ago but i have temporarily given up as I have been collecting the comments for a while and can't remember what songs some of them came from. I'll see what i can do though :)