Dominikx4

Chemtrails Vinyl Giveaway

Hellooo!

Sooo - both @99centlips and I have randomly drawn a winner out of the 9 people who guessed the correct amount of tracks.

I have drawn @AKASAKA SAWAYAMA! Congratulations, please DM me your full address + which vinyl variant you would like to receive after we know how theyre going to look like :)

@99centlips has drawn @NoSalvation77, congratulations to you as well! Please contact @99centlips with your address and preferred vinyl as she will be sending you your vinyl :)

Thank you everyone for participating! And a very special thanks to @99centlips for pitching in for a 2nd vinyl to make 2 lipsters happy instead of only 1, I really appreciate it! :legend:

See y'all in the COCC thread :creep:

image.png

13 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

Hellooo!

Sooo - both @99centlips and I have randomly drawn a winner out of the 9 people who guessed the correct amount of tracks.

I have drawn @AKASAKA SAWAYAMA! Congratulations, please DM me your full address + which vinyl variant you would like to receive after we know how theyre going to look like :)

@99centlips has drawn @NoSalvation77, congratulations to you as well! Please contact @99centlips with your address and preferred vinyl as she will be sending you your vinyl :)

Thank you everyone for participating! And a very special thanks to @99centlips for pitching in for a 2nd vinyl to make 2 lipsters happy instead of only 1, I really appreciate it! :legend:

U are both awesome! :D

19 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

oh myyyyy. i'm so happy i get to win this giveaway. thank you so much! i'll be dming you, i guess, later today when orders are up.

4 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

Hellooo!

congrats @NoSalvation77dm me!