princessdollie

Ethel Cain

41 minutes ago, bigspender said:

why didn’t i think to look at soundcloud…. i am…. astonished 

I am astonished too, found them earlier

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i wonder how long they’ve been upload? miss anhedonia probably wouldn’t like that 

It says "1w"

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Stoop Kid said:

I fucking love this woman and I hate how late I came to the party that I missed all her earlier stuff that seems to be gone from her Bandcamp. Would love to get my hands on the rest of her discog.

She's so goddamn incredible. 

there's an incredible masterpost one or two pages back

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

I fucking love this woman and I hate how late I came to the party that I missed all her earlier stuff that seems to be gone from her Bandcamp. Would love to get my hands on the rest of her discog.

She's so goddamn incredible. 

literally just made the masterpost a few hours ago :party:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1teQjMM-ocautithNMJzGwnCDUmuBeJ97Z9nsCTzo0c4/

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

literally just made the masterpost a few hours ago :party:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1teQjMM-ocautithNMJzGwnCDUmuBeJ97Z9nsCTzo0c4/

You're amazing! And I see you have a lot in Lossless, you know exactly what I need. :hype:
I would've loved to hear Colossus but I'm just really happy to get what we do have! Thank you SO much, this just got me hella stoked. <3

Hi friends :$ I’ve seen a lot of people raving about this girl lately. I want to get into her, where should I start? Carpet Bed -> Golden Age -> Inbred? Anything unreleased or off streaming that’s super duper important?

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Just now, Betty Blue said:

Hi friends :$ I’ve seen a lot of people raving about this girl lately. I want to get into her, where should I start? Carpet Bed -> Golden Age -> Inbred? Anything unreleased or off streaming that’s super duper important?

hoping not to sound crazy….. but you could literally start with anything because they’re all amazing :xgiggle:

the one i show all of my friends that instantly gets them hooked is the title track “inbred.” 

hayden (ethel cain) says that what she would want people first getting into her to listen to first is track 1 off of golden age “sunday morning.”

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Betty Blue said:

inbred and then go backwards

Just now, the ocean said:

also once me + @bigspender find mostly everything that's out there then i'll make a masterpost .zip (but probably a wetransfer one since the spreadsheet will also be up)

we are the horses of ethel cain fr

Just now, 400lux said:

the last minute of the inbred title track just sent me into the stratosphere 

giphy.gif

is it your first time listening? inbred is a song that i wish i could listen for the first time over and over again

giphy.gif

Just now, bigspender said:

we are the horses of ethel cain fr

i haven't even listened to some of the unreleased stuff + white silas stuff but i swear golden age + inbred + what we've heard of preacher's daughter is literally some of the best music i've heard

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i haven't even listened to some of the unreleased stuff + white silas stuff but i swear golden age + inbred + what we've heard of preacher's daughter is literally some of the best music i've heard

im gonna post all of the hq demos i have tomorrow and you literally need to listen to every single one of them. they’re all so damn amazing. 

also if you haven’t heard 78farenheit yet LISTEN RN BC ITS HER BEST SONG EVER. 

and also crying during sex but im sure you’ve heard that one already

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

is it your first time listening? inbred is a song that i wish i could listen for the first time over and over again

YES and omg i was just casually listening while scrolling on here and then the vocals in the last chorus hit......something literally shifted :hdu: