princessdollie

Ethel Cain

19 minutes ago, bigspender said:

me, i’ll be posting them LOL

wait do you also have unreleased too? i would like to see it :oprah2:

do we have gods country solo version?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the dont sink in me with your dog teeth part in gods country is my favourite ethel cain moment, i play that part over and over its so beautful idk why

it sounds so sad

11 minutes ago, bigspender said:

me too 😭 at some point i’m going to make an edit with extracted stems to make a flawless solo version without his verse. 

Yeah... The only issue i have with the feature is the way he sings 😭 otherwise I really like his lyrics n stuff (unlike lil Aaron's feature which is just awful all around)

xMcVPI7.jpg

2 minutes ago, abombnd said:

Yeah... The only issue i have with the feature is the way he sings 😭 otherwise I really like his lyrics n stuff (unlike lil Aaron's feature which is just awful all around)

i prefer lil aaron’s voice to his lyrics, even though i don’t like either, but i like WPSE’s lyrics and absolutely hate his voice…… have you seen the music video? i don’t want to be mean but it’s like he’s never filmed a video before….

giphy.gif

this is probably an unpopular opinion but i feel like god's country is just a little bit too long :bebe:

i have no problems with long songs if the songwriting works (like two-headed mother is a great example of a GREAT long song in fact i wish it was longer)

i just think that it would benefit if it was a minute or two shorter (and didn't have the feature)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

37 minutes ago, avenue said:

this is probably an unpopular opinion but i feel like god's country is just a little bit too long :bebe:

i have no problems with long songs if the songwriting works (like two-headed mother is a great example of a GREAT long song in fact i wish it was longer)

i just think that it would benefit if it was a minute or two shorter (and didn't have the feature)

yeah i sort of agree, the song carries itself well but it didn't need that feature at all it just doesn't fit

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

sorry if this has been answered but do we have stems for any of her work? I would love to hear isolated instrumental stems (guitar, bass, drums) etc. and make some edits!

none at all. not even instrumentals, (though she said she’ll be posting preacher’s daughter instrumentals when the album comes out). the only slightly related to stems thing we have is the official crush acapella 

giphy.gif

45 minutes ago, avenue said:

but it's lossy :awkney2:

very true but since i make music it was soooo satisfying to be able to hear her vocal production and layers and hidden melodies….. i still love it even though it isn’t 100% quality but it’s so nice to hear 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

very true but since i make music it was soooo satisfying to be able to hear her vocal production and layers and hidden melodies….. i still love it even though it isn’t 100% quality but it’s so nice to hear 

you are definitely right and i'm happy we have an acapella too :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif