princessdollie

Ethel Cain

14 minutes ago, miamigardenclub said:

sorry for posting like every 4 seocnds but like

is she still signed to prescription songs? i hope not

she’s not signed to them, she’s licensed to them strictly under promotion. all they do is promote her stuff, nothing she ever does or puts out is ran through them. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

she’s not signed to them, she’s licensed to them strictly under promotion. all they do is promote her stuff, nothing she ever does or puts out is ran through them. 

thank god omg i was worried

27 minutes ago, CHARLICXC said:

Hiiiiiii, does anyone have a download for this demo of gods country? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzsYtx2Wpa8

i’ll have it up in my hq demos folder this week <3

ALSO everyone!!! dont forget to join her instagram live tonight for the strangers release!!!! i feel the need to say this, but to the newer fans and anyone who doesn’t actively participate in the ethel cain fan club pls be respectful and don’t ask her about vinyl, unreleased music, or merch for the album (she’s already said the merch is coming), it stresses her out <3 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’ll have it up in my hq demos folder this week <3

ALSO everyone!!! dont forget to join her instagram live tonight for the strangers release!!!! i shouldn’t have to say this but to the newer fans and anyone who doesn’t actively participate in the ethel cain fan club pls be respectful and don’t ask her about vinyl or unreleased music, it stresses her out <3

when is the live?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

when is the live?

i’m not entirely sure about her time zone but she lives in alabama, so i’m assuming a little before midnight for her. it’ll be 11 for me and i’m a little up north 

giphy.gif

Iowkey I was worried I might not like the new version as much as I liked the ones I’d already grown attached to, but it’s so damn next level. It’s so dreamy and dramatic and I love it.  

strangers is amazing holy shit, she knows how to deliver. this album is going to kill meeee

like house in Nebraska new version??? I will fall off a cliff 

xMcVPI7.jpg

I honestly love her, it's so nice and refreshing to have a trans singer i can genuinly relate to. Also going through her unreleased and omg :xcry:

dust bowl is so beautiful, that production does something to my soul 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

o my fuckin god she’s fuckin dead… :rip:

Strangers was a lil too good i usually hate hearing the end of albums b4 they’re released but the dreaminess. the lyrics. the melody. everything is literally incredible this really shaping up to b AOTY 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

she's what

ya'll gave me a heart attack i thought she died:oprah2:

Ethel Cain (the character) is dead, the song Strangers reveals she was killed and eaten.

Also, Hayden said in the discord the next album will be about Ethel's mother (maybe preacher's wife will be the album title?)

giphy.gif