princessdollie

Ethel Cain

6 hours ago, fathercain said:

keep her safe, okay? </3 :crai:

hopefully it comes back again!!! one of the few merch items i own that was worth the price imo. very comfy

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

5 hours ago, Party Favor said:

hopefully it comes back again!!! one of the few merch items i own that was worth the price imo. very comfy

I hope sooo!!! Im saving up for the next merch drop cs oooooh babyyy that perverts sweater in good quality better be coming soon........:worship:

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

2 hours ago, fathercain said:

oh bye. 

Hide contents

drop the user hun hun

it was a joke bc ethel famously created and edited her own wikipedia page for years 

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

it was a joke bc ethel famously created and edited her own wikipedia page for years 

omfg im so slow sorry lmaooo i mean she does have one cuz at one point she was on here n asked the mods to shut down the topic lmao

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

i actually believe ethel might have a lanaboards account and i only believe this because nicole did and i assume ethel likes lana too cuz what alternative girl doesn’t

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

33 minutes ago, Ethel Cain said:

LMFAOOO the capcut preset

27 minutes ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I loved Preachers Daughter but haven't really kept up with her career. What is she teasing on insta? Is this a follow up album to PD? Is she still doing the preachers wife thing next?:judgingu: Sorry, I'm v out of the loop but curious and excited!

mommy said this project has nothing to do w the ethel cain lore, kinda like inbred or golden age. Preacher's wife still has a LONG way to go.

ezgif-1-a47a14664a.webp

lyricz.png

50 minutes ago, fathercain said:

mommy said this project has nothing to do w the ethel cain lore, kinda like inbred or golden age. Preacher's wife still has a LONG way to go.

its happening to everybody ep thing 2025 bsides 2026 preachers wife 2028 thats my (very generous) idea

completely unrelated to our current rollout but i just remembered we don't have a full leak/version of fuck me eyes and my life is ruined:trisha: