Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, honeybadger said:

would be wonderful if the album trailer had this chaotic manic energy too

I really hope so!!! :crying: leading cocc into her next album about her time behind the iron gates of an institution. :bebe:

Just now, Dragon said:

yesss same H0X0bK2.gif

YESSSS that gif is everything btw :illumilana:

I had a dream Lana performed Woman and Chemtrails on a Late Night show, she sounded and looked stunning :ma: I'm manifesting even in my dreams now

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

EXACTLY 6 WEEKS until march 19th the day of our aCOCCalypse when the COCC comes to end us all... and 3 WEEKS UNTIL feb 26th

H0X0bK2.gif

wait...what's happening on the 26th???

I'm not sure about you guys, but for me the lyrics are clear...

It's beautiful, and furry, topanga settles down my bathing suit :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

41 days 

tenor.gif

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

As if Lana knows her own lyrics :xgiggle:

This!! I’ll never forget her Instagram video when she teased HIAB 

“I don’t even know the words” :rip::rip:

Or when she did the livestream after FIILY and was asked what was in her veins and she said glitter or gold, or something like that :thumb2:

I heard LSD at first but now I hear ‘how this deep’. But LMLYLAW mentions pink champagne so honestly with her, we may never know 

"Don’t forget me"

I think I make March 19th a special day and celebrate that we get the album finally

I'll take a shower & dress myself up

I'll read the interview magazine article , articles about her talking about Yosemite , watching the " Interview with Lana del Rey  in Bed and in the bath tub " video & watching the COTCC music video and maybe the LMLYLAW performances & video

I'll print out some pictures from this era and decorate my room with them 

I'll make some drinks and start my first album listen with watching the White Dress video for the first time & hearing the song for the first time 

It's going to be a great day:understand:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."