Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

38 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Am I the only one thinking that the picture Chuck just posted with Lana, Zella Day, Weyes Blood, Charlie, Nikki Lane, Chuck and a few other people I don't know should have been the album cover? Like it really is close to the album cover that we got but like... WAY BETTER

Edit: did she perhaps choose this as the album cover but scrapped it because everyone's Caucasian (or so it seems)?

(Sorry if someone already said this, I haven’t caught up w the thread yet) I think this was supposed to be the album cover when it was still called White Hot Forever; when she changed the title it’s obvious this picture doesn’t have the opulence of country clubs so I think that’s why she chose the one we have now, because like you said it is really similar 

edit: I think the alt artwork we have with the red vinyl from Neil was maybe gonna be single artwork for White Dress?

edit 2: makes sense why there’s beige/yellow etc variants that otherwise don’t match the official cover, since this shoot was in sepia

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

Out of nowhere I've had LMLYLAW stuck in my head so I listened to the live snl version and even though that's not the album version I'm so excited for the release again!

Nothing's on Spotify in Australia yet but I just can't wait to listen to the whole thing from start to finish! Since Ultraviolence I've always tried to have the first (released :shh2:) listen in a nice environment so I think I'll sit in the garden with some iced tea and i pray to God my neighbours noisy kids let me have that moment :pray2:

i saw something on twitter and it was like some website that said lana‘s amazon exclusive vinyl outsold justin’s album cd in preorders :sass:. the vinyl was #4 while justin was like #59

its quite amazing how many of my twitter mutuals had zero idea lana was even dropping an album tomorrow - the promotion really has been so minimal this time around and i guess bc its not cool on social media to be a lana fan anymore a lot of people that are fans aren't voicing their hype :eek3:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I haven’t listened to anything besides the singles yet, can anyone tell me the overall vibe of this album? Bangers, upbeat-ish, sad/depressing? Trying to figure out what drugs I want to take for my listening party and set the mood. 

1 minute ago, gatadelrey said:

I haven’t listened to anything besides the singles yet, can anyone tell me the overall vibe of this album? Bangers, upbeat-ish, sad/depressing? Trying to figure out what drugs I want to take for my listening party and set the mood. 

EDM head-banger/Early 90’s trashy eurodance 

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Spoiler

It’s a mixture of slower and more up beat songs and for me personally it feels like a sort of run away album if that makes sense. It feels almost like a warm embrace but also a album to escape with.:ma: (Just my opinion others probably get a different vibe lol) 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

The overall vibe is contemplative, slow, reflective, and hopeful. I say take something light that will have you thinking for days about your own existence

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Lustrouslines said:

The overall vibe is contemplative, slow, reflective, and hopeful. I say take something light that will have you thinking for days about your own existence

My fave combo.