ednafrau

Iconic Lizzy/LDR Fashion

I love love love her americana clothing and floral things

Same. I have always loved the American flag and I love wearing the print.

I think lots of Lana's iconic fashion moments come from her performances in white dresses like someone has said; she looks absolutely beautiful and angelic in them and showcases her body so well. Like, her body in the video for Burning Desire..unf so sexy and a great choice for her.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Im not the best guy to talk about girls fashion. But i think lanas big fashion was the race jackets. White dress, big hair, that ugly gold teeth, lots of girls use that. But race jacket only lana. And was great on her

stkRUDM.jpg

Im not the best guy to talk about girls fashion. But i think lanas big fashion was the race jackets. White dress, big hair, that ugly gold teeth, lots of girls use that. But race jacket only lana. And was great on her

I think she's one of those people who don't like when people copy her (Though she copies others).. once fans started buying racing jackets, she stopped wearing hers. ha ha

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

I think she's one of those people who don't like when people copy her (Though she copies others).. once fans started buying racing jackets, she stopped wearing hers. ha ha

That's fair enough. I see some people try to emulate her and I'm like.. :lanasrs:

I know she hasn't got a "classic" image yet but it's obvious when people try hard. Just be yourself and create your own image people.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

That's fair enough. I see some people try to emulate her and I'm like.. :lanasrs:

I know she hasn't got a "classic" image yet but it's obvious when people try hard. Just be yourself and create your own image people.

all ideas are based off ones already out there so truly its impossible to be totally original, and i wouldn't assume she stopped wearing the jackets because fans bought them, i mean she has been into Chanel lately, and gas jackets aren't really up to par.

anyway, she's stylish and different and obviously people are going to take aspects.  :bliss:

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

Has anyone noticedshesbeen wearing that same pearl necklace withy he cross on it? I'm on my iPad and in school so I can't find photos right now but (well maybe she hasn't been wearing it lately) I've noticed it a lot!

B8wHSYZ.jpg

These are my favorite Lana looks so far:

Big Events/ Photoshoot

6-Lana-Del-Rey-Mulberry-Mixtape-Live-SesLana+Del+Rey+PNG.png

Lana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Arrives+2012+M

lana-del-rey-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2

Casual Looks

del+rey+lana+2012+june+candid3.jpg

Is-Lana-Del-Rey-Engaged-To-Her-Rocker-BoLana+Del+Rey+Lana+Del+Rey+Poses+Hollywoo

ao-mydaily-lana-del-rey-1.jpeg

12.03_-_Lana_Del_Rey.jpg

and most recently (g-d bless those boots & fur coat!!)

6919_600.jpg

dare I say that I might even prefer Lana in a fur coat than the highly popular (well, by most Lana fans anyway) ferrari jacket. :hdu: :smile:

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

I thought of making a "Lana's Fashion Style Discussion Thread" but I found out that we already have this kind of thread already.

This is one of my top favorite award show look ever! Too bad that some called her as worst dressed...

Fe7R.gif

url%5D

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

I thought of making a "Lana's Fashion Style Discussion Thread" but I found out that we already have this kind of thread already.

This is one of my top favorite award show look ever! Too bad that some called her as worst dressed...

Fe7R.gif

very 60's old glamour, priscilla esque no clue why people hated it. 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

ICONIC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUrkkpmJUys2D9-IPHZF5

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing