ednafrau

Iconic Lizzy/LDR Fashion

Since, along with the music, Lana's image is an intrinsec part of her as an artist - and part of what differentiates her from her Lizzy Grant days - her look is most relevant. I love that she experiments with hair color and different lengths and styling. Every change conveys something particular and distinct. What would you guys say is the definitive Lana Del Rey look for the "Born To Die" era? Which represents the album best? or, subjectively, which do you prefer?

Blonde LDR:

lanapostpost.jpg

Honey Blonde LDR:

tumblr_m5ocqlMsOu1rsrblmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lxzu1f23hB1r8i8xoo1_1280.jpg

Ash-Blonde LDR:

TR-PAAN-000131-1.jpg

Strawberry Blonde LDR:

tumblr_lz801qxe4X1r9j43no1_500.png

Auburn LDR:

tumblr_lv8ybruRjQ1r4w8xyo1_500.png

tumblr_m9ku6v487n1rblodho1_1280.jpg

Darker Auburn LDR:

tumblr_m6k9y6FmVs1rsrblmo1_1280.jpg

Brunette LDR:

Lana_Del_Rey_GQ_Men_Year_Awards_2012_Pes_THAdox_Cu1.jpg

tumblr_macrxp4iKd1rxxyobo1_500.jpg

It's hard to pick just one, but I think I'll go with:Strawberry Blonde! or Honey Blonde :)

Also, I have to say I didn't dislike, but didn't especially care for the bouffant (although it does go with a certain aspect of LDR) and I'm loving the darker, long, straight hair! ♥

Moved to Lana Thoughts, thought it was more appropriate. But, to answer your question, I much prefer Lana as honey blonde or Auburn. They suit her complexion.

Thanks Riley! I actually thought I had posted it in Thoughts :P

Guest MissDaytona

It's funny how much her hair has already faded from the GQ awards to the candids the other day. Her roots always show,too. Sucks 2 b a blonde and wanna dye your hair.. too much maintenance for me

It's funny how much her hair has already faded from the GQ awards to the candids the other day. Her roots always show,too. Sucks 2 b a blonde and wanna dye your hair.. too much maintenance for me

Yeah I agree she should go back to her beautiful blonde hair x x

even though she looks sexier with darker hair, really brings out her skin I think

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

All of them are so beautiful on her, but I guess I have to go with auburn as my favorite. I think it's most definitive of her BTD era too.

(I am loving the brunette more and more, though!)

Yeah, her darker hair is growing on me more everyday. But I also think auburn's my favourite and lighter ginger.

You gotta love her blonde lizzy days though.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I can honestly say Lana looks beautiful in everything and anything no matter what hair style. BUT I have to get used to it now that she has black hair. I liked the whole auburn look.

god knows I tried

I love pretty much everything she wears but this headband/hairstyle I cannot standlana-del-rey-wearing-blue-print-maxi-dress.jpgand V6IU7.pnglet's just say I'm glad she got rid of it.

What's your favorite and least favorite Lana fashion moments?

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch