TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

recording the 2nd album is all I cared about, her touring the US can wait imo

Yes, I only care about the 2nd album as well, any tour can wait.

hope we get b-sides part 2 soon though

Me too... At least 3 brand new songs, at this point I don't care if she adds 2 remixes to a 5 track EP

Didn't she say he was going to "try and find a way to get them out"? :deadbanana:

Yep, she did :S and I'm worried... A LOT.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm at the point where I'm actually thinking of dropping 80 bucks on a copy of As If!

If only we bought them for $4 in 2011 when they came out

Just after Ghost they were $20

Now that she's finally done something they're upwards of $75

BzhmW.png

She's coming to Argentina...
Anyone knows if she's cool with meeting fans? When does she arrive at the club she's playing (I mean, how much time prior to the show does she get to the club/stage to prepare for the show)? 
I'm all decided and set sure I'll meet her... Been listening to her for 5 years, and she's one of the artists that  most made me feel understood.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/huwintro

You can hear her interview in much better quality here (and it's DL-able)

The actual performances will be uploaded later this week

Were the performances uploaded? I really want them.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde