TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Did anyone catch Sky's videochat? Did she say anything relevant?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Did anyone catch Sky's videochat? Did she say anything relevant?

It's available

Notable:

- Seemed hesitant about B-sides part 2 until she saw that there were sooo many questions about it and then she said "I'll get it out somehow"

- She did a song with DIIV that will apparently never be released hmm

- I asked about Pretty Dull bc this is my mission and she said that she does want to release it and it has some of her favorite lyrics that she's written

- If she were to sing an As If song live it would be 99 Tears that's kinda cute

OMG it was on this system where viewers voted up questions and like top of the queue was a question about old material like Cobra with the most votes and then right before she got to it IT DISAPPEARED

Seems like full speed ahead with B-sides part 2 hopefully

It's available

Notable:

- Seemed hesitant about B-sides part 2 until she saw that there were sooo many questions about it and then she said "I'll get it out somehow"

- I asked about Pretty Dull bc this is my mission and she said that she does want to release it and it has some of her favorite lyrics that she's written

OMG it was on this system where viewers voted up questions and like top of the queue was a question about old material like Cobra with the most votes and then right before she got to it IT DISAPPEARED

I always thought she would say Haters Anonymous, but I guess the production on it is too hard to sing live.

Nnnnnhghhhh I hope she releases Part 2 soon. With Pretty Dull, Not Alright, at the minimum, on it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I enjoyed the video but I wouldn't watch it regulary.

It's great that it has a story but I really don't love her look. I know that she always has this fucked up style but in this video it's too much imo. Oh and that dance was awkwardly cute

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

It's available

Notable:

omfg I want to know about the Bloodshy songs :defeated: 

obvi the Illuminati is guarding the songs and removed the question

BzhmW.png

It's available

Notable:

Thank you :D

omfg I want to know about the Bloodshy songs :defeated: 

obvi the Illuminati is guarding the songs and removed the question

I know :( 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I didn't know they used Femme Fatale for this