TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

a copy of As If! is on eBay (3 days left but still at .99) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sky-Ferreira-As-If-5-Track-Promotional-EP-CD-Capitol-2011-Sex-Rules-/201094579020?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2ed22bc34c

copy of Ghost (buy it now option!) for $29.99 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ghost-Sky-Ferreira-cd-EP-/221435089376?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item338e8f51e0

this seller STILL has Obsession promo posters (I have one, it was 8.99 w/free shipping) http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKY-FERREIRA-U-R-MY-OBSESSION-promotional-poster-11-x-17-inches-/331181442628?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d1bf3c644

I'm still holding out on a NTMT promo poster but it doesn't look like an 11x17 one was made :crossed:

BzhmW.png

I need new leaks in my life.
Seems like there won't be B-Sides Part 2. 

I'm ready for album 2 though.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I'm disgusted

Sky Ferreira groped and called "f*ggot" after Russia show

Sky Ferreira has revealed how she was groped, branded a "f*ggot" and harassed during her brief trip to Russia.

The 21-year-old singer, a gay rights campaigner who suffered sexual abuse as a child, was confronted along with her music producer Johnny Danger after a show in Moscow yesterday (June 3).

Ferreira hit out against her treatment in Russia on Twitter, writing: "I've been groped,we've been called 'f*ggots'. I'm officially ready to go home."

Earlier, the star uploaded a picture of herself and Danger enjoying cocktails on Instagram, explaining that it was taken "10 seconds before we got harassed by straight up FOOLS".

Danger published the same photo on his profile with the caption: "Moscow Mules in Moscow... right before I got into a fight #russia."

A representative for Ferreira confirmed to Digital Spy the time and location of the incident, but was unable to give further details.

They also said that despite tweeting she is "ready to come home", Ferreira has travelled on to Portugal for the Optimus Primavera Sound festival.

Ferreira, who is dating Zachary Cole Smith of indie rock band DIIV, has been supporting Miley Cyrus on the UK and European leg of her 'Bangerz' tour.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Ha penis is a warm gun :derpna2:

its the only song of hers I know so far, any recommendations? I don't usually end up loving singles in general so tell me the album gems lol

:smokes:

Ha penis is a warm gun :derpna2:

its the only song of hers I know so far, any recommendations? I don't usually end up loving singles in general so tell me the album gems lol

The whole of Night Time My Time is absolutely amazing :defeated: But I'd recommend listening to I Blame Myself, Heavy Metal Heart, Boys and You're Not The One to really get a 'flavour' for the album itself.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The whole of Night Time My Time is absolutely amazing :defeated: But I'd recommend listening to I Blame Myself, Heavy Metal Heart, Boys and You're Not The One to really get a 'flavour' for the album itself.

will definitely do, thank you :)

:smokes:

I
Need
B-Sides
Part

...Or at least a nice leak.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I

Need

B-Sides

Part

...Or at least a nice leak.

i knowwwwwwww she has such a huge unreleased catalogue (I think she said around 400 tracks???? but that might just be hyperbolic) yet only >100 songs have leaked smh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i knowwwwwwww she has such a huge unreleased catalogue (I think she said around 400 tracks???? but that might just be hyperbolic) yet only >100 songs have leaked smh

Yeah :( I need all of them, her unreleased music is as great as her released ones.