TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So, Ona Saez, a really popular clothing brand here in Argentina, kind of sponsored Sky in her time here in Argentina (two days almost) and they dressed her up for the show+took some photos of her and Cole.

Here's the video they published today. So random.

Omg the Sky t-shirt that Johnny Danger is wearing is so cool I wonder if shes releasing them as new merch.

McYq38i.png

http://instagram.com/p/qIFgrkqkSE/

CAPTION: "Dreams come true❤ shooting for my favorite The Weeknd with this doll and @skyferreira coming soon."

The Weeknd used a picture of Sky (and the girl in the back looks like the girl in the ig pic) as the art of this new song.

Listen on Soundcloud.com

Sky just posted an Instagram picture tagged captioned 'King Of The Fall'. They look like on-set pictures so I think there won't be a song collab, she's just in the video.

Omg the Sky t-shirt that Johnny Danger is wearing is so cool I wonder if shes releasing them as new merch.

That was actually made by a fan called (in facebook) "Ponnix Iridiscente". He threw it onstage and the guys loved it, that's why he put it on. I T H I N K he sells them

Can someone send me My Molly and the Shiny Toy demo please?

And I need a little help with the snippets.
Do we have a list of all the current snippets & their names? I know some are fanmade, but when I downloaded the snippets, I had a few of the same ones under different names. I also just wanna make sure I have them all.

And do we have all the demos for Ghost? I only have Everything is Embarrassing & Lost in My Bedroom

Ugh, apparently this happened with The Green Inferno 

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3307230/eli-roths-green-inferno-pulled-release/

All I f*cking want is to see Sky Ferreira in her brief cameo too. (I also want to see Lorenza Izzo, idek why, she intrigues me)

That's awful, speaking as an Eli Roth fan. Though his last couple projects haven't been too great :\

Add the writer, it looks like the scrapping of Green Inferno from Open Road’s fall schedule has little to do with the quality of the film Roth directed, co-wrote and produced.

Sky & Charli XCX collab confirmed to be happening, with Sky saying that it will/does sound 'very T.A.T.U.'

it wasn't specified whether it was beyond just them writing it together though

BzhmW.png