TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She's included in a new live album of David Lynch's music performed by other artists, her version of Blue Velvet is included, all proceeds will go to his foundation, it's out on April. She says more stuff is coming :oprah:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDj2zLvnDBY/

I'm SO excited for this and Lykke Li's version of Wicked Game... This is enthralling.

Night Time, My Time (Instrumentals)

cover600x600.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

@@Sucker now I see why you didn't want me to leak the Aurora stuff, you probably just wanted to trade it just like these. Mess.

Thank you. I wonder if things like these happen in other forums, because if so I wanna join them all. Lanaboards is such an amazing place for leaks...

cover600x600.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

@@Sucker now I see why you didn't want me to leak the Aurora stuff, you probably just wanted to trade it just like these. Mess.

omg i've waited like over 2 years for these to leak thank u!!!!!

cover600x600.jpeg

DOWNLOAD

No?  :pft: I didn't even trade these, lol. I've sent these to the people who have asked for them.. I was just scared to publically "leak" anything.

lABVyGE.png

No?  :pft: I didn't even trade these, lol. I've sent these to the people who have asked for them.. I was just scared to publically "leak" anything.

Well you made it seem like you were trading these considering you made a previous post trading Selena Gomez's "Revival" instrumentals with just snippets also. 

r9HdAbF.png

Do you remember how she said she set up the session with Primal Scream herself and then wrote with them? Well she's not credited as a writer on Where the Light Gets In so either that was done after or Lie Ferreira strikes again.

Hm...? I spot a liar. You'd give these to anyone that asked, yet there's snippets on your soundcloud offering a trade? As well as Selena's? You also spread allie x's song from dmp sync, and you wanna cry when they leak :rip:

Hm...? I spot a liar. You'd give these to anyone that asked, yet there's snippets on your soundcloud offering a trade? As well as Selena's? You also spread allie x's song from dmp sync, and you wanna cry when they leak :rip:

I didn't offer any trades for NTMT, but sure. Go ahead and make assumptions. I can say that I did trade the Revival instrumentals I had though, because I was trying to get some instrumentals for my friend who's a huge Britney and Passion Pit stan. It's really no biggie. People take this shit too seriously. I just really didn't want to publically leak anything, because people get really scary. You guys gotta stop being so rude. Chill.

lABVyGE.png

I didn't offer any trades for NTMT, but sure. Go ahead and make assumptions. I can say that I did trade the Revival instrumentals I had though, because I was trying to get some instrumentals for my friend who's a huge Britney and Passion Pit stan. It's really no biggie. People take this shit too seriously. I just really didn't want to publically leak anything, because people get really scary. You guys gotta stop being so rude. Chill.

How is exposing you for being a liar being rude? You are a liar, you say whatever you want to in order to benefit yourself.

least u then gave them to us in 320 (thats if they are tru 320)

Check it in Spek. it's upscaled.

Those instrumentals came from a publishing site that's HIGHEST quality DL is 160 kbps. Even then, he doesn't have a verified account so you have a 128 kbps stream upscaled. :)