TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

at this point i don't want Guardian as the lead single, i'm over it lmao. i wouldn't mind it as an album cut, but i'm not going to be excited for a song we basically already have after so long for a comeback.

LISTEN UP... (I kinda agree about the lead single part but) WE DO NOT!!!!! "BASICALLY ALREADY HAVE" THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!! Our weaves cannot PREPARE themselves for the potential slayage of that chorus in studio........... This Weird Woman Will In Fact Release The Studio Version Of Guardian I Speak That Into Existence I Have Planted That Seed AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways ladies on a further note, Miss Ferreira has been looking cute lately, I'm so glad the blonde is back. <3

TjmiIK4.png

as a reminder, we had the live performance of You're Not the One months (maybe even a year) before its official release

Yep, almost a year! And at least that was a studio performance and was actually listenable. But I am NOT okay listening to just the shitty live recordings of Pretty Dull and One Man Show... she is not allowed to ever do that to me again. It's traumatic  :crai:

TjmiIK4.png

LISTEN UP... (I kinda agree about the lead single part but) WE DO NOT!!!!! "BASICALLY ALREADY HAVE" THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!! Our weaves cannot PREPARE themselves for the potential slayage of that chorus in studio........... This Weird Woman Will In Fact Release The Studio Version Of Guardian I Speak That Into Existence I Have Planted That Seed AND I WILL SEE THE HARVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways ladies on a further note, Miss Ferreira has been looking cute lately, I'm so glad the blonde is back. <3

i'm screaming :rip:

H0bDaqU.gif

Yep, almost a year! And at least that was a studio performance and was actually listenable. But I am NOT okay listening to just the shitty live recordings of Pretty Dull and One Man Show... she is not allowed to ever do that to me again. It's traumatic  :crai:

The worst part is that she performed Pretty Dull in THAT studio session and we just don't have it (iirc) :sky:

But is that worse than posting full lyrics of a song that's never getting released bc she switched from the I Will EP to NTMT last minute? Idk but RIP I'm Not Alright :rip:

We really shouldn't get started on these injustices lmao :sky: :sky: :sky:

The worst part is that she performed Pretty Dull in THAT studio session and we just don't have it (iirc) :sky:

But is that worse than posting full lyrics of a song that's never getting released bc she switched from the I Will EP to NTMT last minute? Idk but RIP I'm Not Alright :rip:

We really shouldn't get started on these injustices lmao :sky: :sky: :sky:

We should get them to post it somewhere

BzhmW.png

TBH. That session was amazing, I really want to hear all the performances. The previews sounded so good  :toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png

She just posted about her Playboy feature and says it's the first introduction to Masochism visually. I hope that's not what she was posting about last week when she said surprising this week cause s2g if we don't get a song this week...

But she posted editing and with a screen grab of a video so I still think something is coming this week but it's Sky so i'm gonna hold my breath

She said "lots of surprises next week," I know that's kinda reachy for Sky but this whole time she's been teasing two projects: one directed by her, and then a collab with her friend Sandy Kim. This cover still leaves the video, and it kinda makes sense for everything to come out at once like this instead of waiting to premiere it. More album details tomorrow though, hopefully more concrete than ever :defeated:

Someone harass Newtown Radio

Praying the video will star the premier of International Playboy...I mean...it would only make sense. Been thirsting over that song ever since she was supposed to play it at my show

it would make sense actually connecting masochism to something like playboy if you start thinking about the word and sexual image of playboy

idk honestly if we aren't getting music this week I want a date for the single or something. Something concrete. She has at least two interviews on the way so I feel like something is starting up