imalbertgrr

The Clusterfuck Thread

What if Lana did go back on SNL?

I don't want her too, but at the same time I do. She could prove all of those bitches wrong and everyone would be in shock. People would watch it to see her fail and she would fly, it would be great. But I doubt seriously she would do it, just food for thought. America wouldn't care if she did good though, because thats just how they are, its really sad actually.

7338e157b4b318699b988ced0289df17.gif

all the sudden I am feeling ashamed of being American, lol... I would like it yeah I mean..people are quick to judge so maybe a second time around they would be warm to her. not sure really. She has fans that love her very much here I do know that

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I feel like all this American stuff is just going to cause a fight on the boards=/ but anyways, yea I mean I def. feel like she could revive herself. Maybe not even if she went on SNL, but a show like "The Voice" would be a really good option.

I feel like all this American stuff is just going to cause a fight on the boards=/ but anyways, yea I mean I def. feel like she could revive herself. Maybe not even if she went on SNL, but a show like "The Voice" would be a really good option.

oh no...a fight?! Oh jeese...I hope not :/ the voice would be good for her I think actually! My mom Ioves that show lolI didn't think of that as an option, thats a really good idea.

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I don't see why not! There are plenty of people that perform multiple times on SNL.

Her vocals have definitely improved (compare SNL or her French concert to anything from this year), and if she sang the right songs, I think she would fare better.

However, if she sings Body Electric and Ride, then no. Girl's gotta switch it up. SNL is a fast paced improv show and between breaks, people don't want to hear slow crooning.

Well, I mean she went on the voice UK so why not the US voice? She did really well on it too and people would probably think of her as wow she did really good rather than wow that girl sucks and shes a total creation sort of thing. Do you think if she had done well that people would have not even thought about calling her a fake creation?

I don't see why not! There are plenty of people that perform multiple times on SNL.

Her vocals have definitely improved (compare SNL or her French concert to anything from this year), and if she sang the right songs, I think she would fare better.

However, if she sings Body Electric and Ride, then no. Girl's gotta switch it up. SNL is a fast paced improv show and between breaks, people don't want to hear slow crooning.

She has obviously grown use to singing in front of people and shes like hardly nervous whatsoever anymore(from what I can tell) Yea, Cola and American would be absolutely fantastic choices for SNL imo.

She quoted a saying saying "go where it's warm and loved" in her latest interview. She was supposed to perform on the Ellen Degeneres show, she never did. I think she's scared, she knows that she'll cause drama if she does the SNL again. I want her to go back to prove everyone wrong, but I don't think she's ready vocally wise. And people will jump in every breach she'll make.

up45I.gif

I suspect that if she had never had a name change, we wouldn't look at her as two separate, distinct personas, but rather as a person who has simply evolved over the last six or so years.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

She quoted a saying saying "go where it's warm and loved" in her latest interview. She was supposed to perform on the Ellen Degeneres show, she never did. I think she's scared, she knows that she'll cause drama if she does the SNL again. I want her to go back to prove everyone wrong, but I don't think she's ready vocally wise. And people will jump in every breach she'll make.

I think Ellen would absolutely fall in love with Lana just knowing her :flutter: Ellen always does those small interview things after they perform and I just feel like Ellen would really like Lana, and Ellens a fantastic person already and I think that could really savor Lanas rep here in America