Elle

Blue Banisters - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, TextBook said:

the french store has the best customer service, they’re very kind + @ben @ed exposed

Hello,

We are sorry but we still haven't received the autographed cards from Lana Del Rey, we are currently waiting for an answer from the label when we will receive the cards. 

As soon as we receive them, we will be able to proceed with the shipping.

We are sorry for the delay caused by this, which is unfortunately beyond our control.

We remain at your disposal if needed.

French store has my heart… and my money now ship the cards lol

original.gif

Another french store update:

“Nous vous écrivons à nouveau pour vous informer que,
malheureusement, nous rencontrons des retards dans la réception
des cartes dédicacées qui faisaient partie de votre commande.
Nous espérions les recevoir à cette période, cependant, ce n'est
pas le cas, nous les auront probablement pour la nouvelle année et
nous les expédierons dès que nous les auront reçues.
Veuillez nous excuser pour le retard.
Merci beaucoup,
Le Service client”

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

The official message from the French store 2-E768402-DCA6-45-C6-AB97-6372-D3-F8-B65

Dear Customer,
 We are writing to you again to inform you that,
 unfortunately we encounter delays in the reception
 autographed cards that were part of your order.
 We were hoping to receive them at this time, however, it is not
 not, we will probably have them for the new year and
 we will ship them as soon as we receive them.
 Excuse us for the delay.
 Thank you very much,
 Client service

1 minute ago, TextBook said:

Another french store update:

“Nous vous écrivons à nouveau pour vous informer que,
malheureusement, nous rencontrons des retards dans la réception
des cartes dédicacées qui faisaient partie de votre commande.
Nous espérions les recevoir à cette période, cependant, ce n'est
pas le cas, nous les auront probablement pour la nouvelle année et
nous les expédierons dès que nous les auront reçues.
Veuillez nous excuser pour le retard.
Merci beaucoup,
Le Service client”

We in sync i see:ma:

original.gif

On 12/12/2021 at 1:15 AM, venicebitx said:

Hi! I ordered from them too when they were released, and started to look at reviews of this site and they were not good at all, i emailed them cancelling my order and I got no response at all, I waited for weeks and still no answer, so I open a dispute on paypal and they were QUICK to cancel and refund my order…

Then some pages before we discussed about horizonmusic.co.uk and someone that ordered there got an email saying that they received less stock than anticipated and only the 100 first people to order would get the vinyl, idk how that ended tho…

If you paid through paypal i would consider open a dispute because it should have arrived by now… im so sorry

I mean I already paid for that vinyl. My dead ass paid through my credit card, not through paypal. What should I do?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I mean I already paid for that vinyl. My dead ass paid through my credit card, not through paypal. What should I do?

I really don't know but I would try emailing them, send them a message through facebook or something... but i never did that, i don't know if anyone could help here?

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

I really don't know but I would try emailing them, send them a message through facebook or something... but i never did that, i don't know if anyone could help here?

I did everything: email, facebook, SMS, I even tried to call them so many times. Still heard nothing from them.

At this point, i just need a damn refund. This is exhausting, I paid $90 for that vinyl :crai:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I think this is the only thing i've ever received from Horizons Music UK eversince. But I believe this is an auto email/message. The owner might not even send this email himself.

avvvbUP.png

On 12/12/2021 at 1:15 AM, venicebitx said:

Hi! I ordered from them too when they were released, and started to look at reviews of this site and they were not good at all, i emailed them cancelling my order and I got no response at all, I waited for weeks and still no answer, so I open a dispute on paypal and they were QUICK to cancel and refund my order…

Then some pages before we discussed about horizonmusic.co.uk and someone that ordered there got an email saying that they received less stock than anticipated and only the 100 first people to order would get the vinyl, idk how that ended tho…

If you paid through paypal i would consider open a dispute because it should have arrived by now… im so sorry

Thanks to you, I've just gone to see the reviews. Damn, most are negative reviews about their horrible customer services.

And by the way, if there is only 100 copies & by the time i made an order, it should have been "not available", but instead i was still ale to purchase a copy from them, so what does that mean? Did i already pay for the vinyl or not? :crai::trisha:

7 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I think this is the only thing i've ever received from Horizons Music UK eversince. But I believe this is an auto email/message. The owner might not even send this email himself.

avvvbUP.png

Yeah i got the same when i asked for a refund, im looking how to help you

4 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Thanks to you, I've just gone to see the reviews. Damn, most are negative reviews about their horrible customer services.

And by the way, if there is only 100 copies & by the time i made an order, it should have been "not available", but instead i was still ale to purchase a copy from them, so what does that mean? Did i already pay for the vinyl or not? :crai::trisha:

They took your money that's for sure...

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Yeah i got the same when i asked for a refund, im looking how to help you

They took your money that's for sure...

Damn, so what should i do if this is a scam? I lose my money for good? :trisha:

I'm reading some blogs that complained about it, https://www.dogsonacid.com/threads/horizon-music-records-shop-issue.809988/page-2 

https://www.reddit.com/r/realdubstep/comments/hnm4q4/anyone_here_ever_bought_records_from_horizons/

I guess you can contact the consumer Support in UK, even if you are from AUS and they would try and help you because he is a C*nt https://www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/support-advice @Whore of Tropico

I'll said it once and I'll say it again DON'T EVER BUY FROM HORIZONMUSIC.CO.UK They have been banned from DISCOGS multiple times.

original.gif

1 minute ago, venicebitx said:

I'm reading some blogs that complained about it, https://www.dogsonacid.com/threads/horizon-music-records-shop-issue.809988/page-2 

https://www.reddit.com/r/realdubstep/comments/hnm4q4/anyone_here_ever_bought_records_from_horizons/

I guess you can contact the consumer Support in UK, even if you are from AUS and they would try and help you because he is a C*nt https://www.tradingstandards.uk/consumers/support-advice @Whore of Tropico

I'll said it once and I'll say it again DON'T EVER BUY FROM HORIZONMUSIC.CO.UK They have been banned from DISCOGS multiple times.

thank you babe. I hope i can get my money back. Wasted 2 months for nothing.

This fucking son of a bitch.

By the way, what should i do with the consumer support tho? How can i do it?

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

thank you babe. I hope i can get my money back. Wasted 2 months for nothing.

This fucking son of a bitch.

By the way, what should i do with the consumer support tho? How can i do it?

I'll try to contact  the accc (you are from aus, right?) and explain the situation, they will know better than i do, im sorry but i never had to do this process, hope they can help u :C https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

I'll try to contact  the accc (you are from aus, right?) and explain the situation, they will know better than i do, im sorry but i never had to do this process, hope they can help u :C https://www.accc.gov.au/contact-us/contact-the-accc

https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam

thank you so much babe. You're a savior :trisha: Jesus fucking Christ, I thought it was just a vinyl delay, but i've just scrolled through reviews, this Neil dude is such a fucking ASSHOLE.

Do I need to start a topic about this scamming store, so we can talk about it?

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

thank you so much babe. You're a savior :trisha: Jesus fucking Christ, I thought it was just a vinyl delay, but i've just scrolled through reviews, this Neil dude is such a fucking ASSHOLE.

Totally, im so sorry this happened to you and hope you can get your money back!!

otherwise, I would threaten to report it to the consumer agency if you do not return the money, some said they did and it worked but idk

original.gif

4 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Totally, im so sorry this happened to you and hope you can get your money back!!

otherwise, I would threaten to report it to the consumer agency if you do not return the money, some said they did and it worked but idk

Oh please report his ass. It's been 3 months sharp.

Tell him it's a PROMISE not a threat. We need to report this motherfucker. Oh my God, how tf can he go around & scam people like this while owning a fucking business? like officially?

6 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Oh please report his ass. It's been 3 months sharp.

Tell him it's a PROMISE not a threat. We need to report this motherfucker. Oh my God, how tf can he go around & scam people like this while owning a fucking business? like officially?

I asked some people and they said to file a bank chargeback/fraud credit card charge and talking to your bank

original.gif