YourGirl666

RQ: On & On & On with 80s drums

19 minutes ago, your dealer said:

how the hell do people even do stuff like this???

this honestly sounds amazing. good job!!!!!! 

hahaha thank u :)))) i use logic x pro if you’re ever interested in getting into it

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, bigspender said:

i’ve done all i can today i’ve been working on it since i saw this thread LOL. here’s a little snippet of what i’ve gotten so far. i added a good amount of synths, some harmonies, and drums,  but everything still needs to be mixed. https://dbree.org/v/11615a

This sounds amazing!! Wow! Can't wait to hear the finished product x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 hours ago, bigspender said:

i’ve done all i can today i’ve been working on it since i saw this thread LOL. here’s a little snippet of what i’ve gotten so far. i added a good amount of synths, some harmonies, and drums,  but everything still needs to be mixed. https://dbree.org/v/11615a

This is AMAZING! It's so authentic to the period, yet perfectly today and a great direction for her future sound :gclap:

19 hours ago, bigspender said:

OMG you beat me! I haven't finished mine yet :toofunny: guess I'll just give up and wait till you drop yours 'cause it's even better than the original :oprah: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

OMG you beat me! I haven't finished mine yet :toofunny: guess I'll just give up and wait till you drop yours 'cause it's even better than the original :oprah: 

omg no, let us hear your version :noparty:

53 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

This is AMAZING! It's so authentic to the period, yet perfectly today and a great direction for her future sound :gclap:

thank you! i’ve been saying for years she needs to hire me LOL. i love remaking her music, i started making a new video games which you can find in a thread down the audio art page but never finished it. it’s my dream to be able to either produce something of Lanas (which will happen one day i’m making sure of it) or photograph her. :flutter:

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, bigspender said:

omg no, let us hear your version :noparty:

thank you! i’ve been saying for years she needs to hire me LOL. i love remaking her music, i started making a new video games which you can find in a thread down the audio art page but never finished it. it’s my dream to be able to either produce something of Lanas (which will happen one day i’m making sure of it) or photograph her. :flutter:

I will share mine when I finish it :smile: 

I really hope you get to produce something for her! Make sure it's an 80s inspired album or something, she sounds great with that style :oprah: On & On really was an early Xmas present!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I will share mine when I finish it :smile: 

I really hope you get to produce something for her! Make sure it's an 80s inspired album or something, she sounds great with that style :oprah: On & On really was an early Xmas present!

yess!! my speciality is guitar so if i were to produce with her i would want to make it rock influenced like ultraviolence but heavier on distortion and grunge effects. 

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, bigspender said:

OMG? THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL. it sounds absolutely gorgeous, makes me feels like i’m slow dancing at an 80s prom :omg: