comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

lol so i was in Limerick and i found this magical HMV that survived somehow, and they had Matangi :hdu: i dont even know how, so i bought it, and forgot to cancel my Amazon order Lol so now i'll have two copies.. which i wouldnt mind except that the booklet is incredibly lazy on Mayas part, its just lyrics with a big picture of her on the back when you fold it out, Very dissapointing, i wouldnt recommend getting a physical copy

have fun melting the fuck down omg. im leaving town in the morning so i need my booty sleep, im proabably nt gonna have internet for 2 days now, so byee :poordat:

:deadbanana: :icant:  WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUU BITCHHHHHHH??? :crying5:

OMFG  I travel and Matangi leaksssssssss Hyperventilating and having a tons of little heart attacks shitttttttt I NEED IT

Was at my cousins wedding in another city and the internet at the hotel was so shitty fuckkkkkkkkkk

LINK GUYYSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

:air2:

glgcDdT.gif

OMFG  I travel and Matangi leaksssssssss Hyperventilating and having a tons of little heart attacks shitttttttt I NEED IT

Was at my cousins wedding in another city and the internet at the hotel was so shitty fuckkkkkkkkkk

Google 'Matangi rnbexclusive.com' they usually have the best leak downloads. =)

This album's pretty good.

yasss bitch, sent you a link, prepare to have a mental breakdown, you can view mine from page 8 onwards :toofloppy:

omfg yasss Mayas filming a new music video during the YTMA's :ahhney: and it involves a "physcadelic light tunnel"  idk how the fuck this will work but w/e it will slayy. She better do Sexodus or YALA 

the show starts in 40 mins :party:

yassssss the video looked great, but the way they condensed the song was very messy, i hope we get to see it in hd :ohno:

:byeh8rs2:  bye bye to all the basic bitches. No one beats her on visual identity that was awesome vid. I love because is HOW she produces and HOW she uses the tools because if you think about it it's a bunch of simple elements that combined make incredible visuals like those bambolês aka hula hoops

glgcDdT.gif

Karmageddon HAD to be a full SONG. Is so goodddd :worship: :worship:

Sexodus and Exodus are  Fabulous :poordat: :excited:

Double Bubble Trouble, Y.A.L.AOnly 1 U, aTENTetion, Come Walk With Me and Boom Skit were love at the first listen to me. Such a shame Double Bubble Trouble is so short. Hope is a single anyway so A game tbh. . :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I think Matangi and Ligths will grow on me after a few plays :troll:

:godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh: :godlaugh:  MATANGI SLAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS :blush2: :blush2:

gonna give a few more plays and see if I make a review is jsut so freaking good

attention

glgcDdT.gif

Anyone who's been able to listen to the Amazon-exclusive track: Like This?

I would love to have the track, but MP3 downloads are U.S. only. What a shitty, shitty, thing that is.. If anyone finds it, or has it, would you be so kind to send it my way? :creep:

Edit: No need to send it, @@comeintomybedroom already did. Thanks!

Anyone who's been able to listen to the Amazon-exclusive track: Like This?

I would love to have the track, but MP3 downloads are U.S. only. What a shitty, shitty, thing that is.. If anyone finds it, or has it, would you be so kind to send it my way? :creep:

I get it free 'cause I ordered the CD through them. I'll send it right now.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/18701-mia-matangi/

M.I.A.’s inability to compromise is, in some ways, what makes her music and attitude so appealing. But in more recent years that very quality has begun to wreak havoc on her recorded output. There was, of course, the fuck-all aural minefield that was her last proper album, /\/\/\Y/\. In light of the N.S.A. revelations, some have attempted to reclaim the album (some of which focused on the then-puzzling claim that "Google connected to the government") as an unsung masterpiece—though most people consider it a million-and-a-half-dollar middle finger towards the new fans who hopped aboard after M.I.A.’s accidental smash hit "Paper Planes"

Ugh. They basically murder the album in a sarcastic polite way

glgcDdT.gif