comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

I'm sorry to stop the Matangi Hype, but I'd LOVE some help/directions on how many demos and unreleased M.I.A. has out there...

And I could really use a list or a DL link...

Please and thanks a lot in advance :3

she doesnt have much:

atTENTion demo, 27, Zig Zag, Doobie, UNBREAK my mixtape, Baby, Haters, Matangi Mix for Kenzo, Bring The Noize (extended FREAKDEM version) oh and theres the Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape if you dont already have that.

there might be more im not sure 

oh my god im worried about Antonia, she hasnt posted about MIA in two whole days..i think shes dead

can i have a DL for Matangi pls? :)

i posted one on the previous page :)

she doesnt have much:

atTENTion demo, 27, Zig Zag, Doobie, UNBREAK my mixtape, Baby, Haters, Matangi Mix for Kenzo, Bring The Noize (extended FREAKDEM version) oh and theres the Piracy Funds Terrorism mixtape if you dont already have that.

there might be more im not sure 

I've got her 4 albums, piracy funds terrorism, vicki leekz, and a couple of tracks, I thought she'd have more! Searching those right away.

Thanks a bunch <3

I'm on my first listen and "I Know It Ain't Right" is the first track to hit me the right way. The album is so.... underwhelming? I keep telling myself that it'll get better after a few spins, and I hope it will. All I wanted was to fall in love with it and never wake up ;_;

Edit: ...first track to hit me right, besides previously released Bring The Noize, Bad Girls and Y.A.L.A.