comeintomybedroom

M.I.A.

what do you about the fact that Bad Girls is on the album? it's such a old song....I know is her mainstream hit (that and paper planes) and is a great song but just seems weird the album getting out with old but gold Bad Girls standing there

glgcDdT.gif

M.I.A. posted a picture of the tracklist on her twitter yesterday. It varies from the one that was officially sent out by Interscope Records through the mailing list. The difference is that "Exodus" has been replaced with "Sexodus", thus eliminating Sexodus as the fifteenth track.

[Source]

But yesterday's Facebook post does list "Sexodus." I assume it might be a bonus track in some territories...

was a bad joke lol,....unbreak my MIXTAPE is from her mixtape.... :facepalm:  :ohno: I know...I know :$

anyway mine are also soundcloud rips in other words no quality.

I seriously didn't read up on that, at all.  :facepalm:  Oh, well. We can't all be funny and punny, or good at picking up jokes.  :creep:

But yesterday's Facebook post does list "Sexodus." I assume it might be a bonus track in some territories...

I assume it's her label that runs her Facebook page, so there's a possibility that they made the same mistake twice. I'll personally stick to Maya's t-shirt tracklist. What a waste it would be if the "7. Sexodus" shirt was a mistake. I guess she could always sell it on e-bay dubbed as "Promo shirt w/ mistake" and earn some extra money.  :creep:  :creep:

The latest update from her mailing still lists Exodus, and adds The Weeknd as a feature on both Exodus and Sexodus:

1. Karmageddon

2. MATANGI

3. Only 1 U

4. Warriors

5. Come Walk With Me

6. aTENTion

7. Exodus ft. The Weeknd

8. Bad Girls

9. Boom Skit

10. Double Bubble Trouble

11. Y.a.l.a

12. Bring The Noize

13. Lights

14. Know It Ain't Right

15. Sexodus ft. The Weeknd

The latest update from her mailing still lists Exodus, and adds The Weeknd as a feature on both Exodus and Sexodus:

M.I.A's album and doc release are such a mess tbh. I still think the description/ track list you posted is the actual one. Anyway at this stage I don't even care anymore I just want the album out. She can name the songs 1,2,3,4,5,6... for all I care as long as I have it in my hands I am happy

glgcDdT.gif

Maya gave a interview to Pitchfork and is so good :crying:

http://pitchfork.com/features/interviews/9245-mia/

I'm desperate...maybe is her last album?? She is getting tired (don't blame her after all the shit they say about her , her thoughts and her music)

She describes Matangi, titled after her birth name and the Hindu goddess of music, as a more “spiritual” album. We spoke about why it may very well be her last.

NOOOO!! I will die tbh :facepalm: :poordat:

glgcDdT.gif

so i want to buy the art book, and theres a bundle on Mayas merch site that comes with the Bad Girls USB necklace,  im wondering what bonus content is actually on the Usb?

Y.A.L.AAAAAAAAAA  is perfectionnnnnn back from where I came from we keep being born again and again hahaha

Matangi

01. Karmageddon (Maya Arulpragasam, Sugu Arulpragasam, Martin "Doc" McKinney & Dave Taylor)
02. Matangi (Maya Arulpragasam & Dave Taylor)
03. Only 1 U (Maya Arulpragasam, Dave Taylor & Kyle Edwards)
04. Warriors (Maya Arulpragasam & Hit-Boy)
05. Come Walk With Me (Maya Arulpragasam & Dave Taylor)
06. aTENTion (Maya Arulpragasam & Dave Taylor)
07. Exodus (feat. The Weeknd) (Maya Arulpragasam, Abel Tesfaye, C. Montagnese & Martin "Doc" McKinney)
08. Bad Girls (Maya Arulpragasam, Nate Hills & M.Aracia)
09. Boom Skit (Maya Arulpragasam & Hit-Boy)
10. Double Bubble Trouble (Maya Arulpragasam & Martin "Doc" McKinney)
11. Y.A.L.A. (Maya Arulpragasam)
12. Bring the Noize (Maya Arulpragasam, Benoit Heitz, David Taylor, Jean-Baptiste De Laubier & Hugues Rey)
13. Lights (Maya Arulpragasam , Rosalee Pfeffer & Sugu Arulpragasam)
14. Know It Ain't Right (Maya Arulpragasam & Martin "Doc" McKinney)
15. Sexodus (feat. The Weeknd) (The Weeknd, Maya Arulpragasam, Martin "Doc" McKinney)

- Another link for Y.A.L.A: http://bariskoyun.tumblr.com/post/64677378395/m-i-a-y-a-l-a
- Cover Art:  http://i.imgur.com/e2unens.jpg

I think is curious that Maya is working with The Weekend (I like it). Thoughts??

6O67SaM.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

I have orgams with this song. Maya just created  YOLO antonym.  Y.A.L.A is perfection....

*YOLO?
I don't even know anymore
What that even mean though
If you only live once
Why we keep doing the same shit?
Back home where I come from
We keep being born again and again
And then again and again
That's why they invented karma

Y.A.L.A all the way after all You Always Live Again. :worship:

glgcDdT.gif